Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 20, 2011

Typo (please read)

I want to thank Rai for pointing this out, and apologize to all of you if you got your hopes up about the CVS sale on Revlon lip color. Instead of Revlon lip color being BOGO1/2OFF this week, my Weekly Drugstore Sales post should have stated that it's L'OREAL lip color that's BOGO1/2OFF. Again, I'm so very sorry if any of you were planning on hauling some Revlon Lip Butters this week. I'm just as bummed out about that as you are!

Thanks again, Rai, for pointing out my error. There was a lot of sale information to sift through when I compiled that post and it got a bit crazy!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. but i went to CVS this morning and got 2 revlon lip butters and i also saw signs for this and revlon lip colors were ringing up buy 1 get 1 half off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michaela: Wow, that is so strange! I went over both CVS ads (the one for 11/20-11/23 and the Black Friday ad) about ten times each looking very closely for a Revlon lip color sale and I did NOT see one. I wonder if you live in an area that runs different sales than the national ads? Hum...either way, consider yourself lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig