Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rite Aid shoppers: Wet n Wild Rite Buy for August!

If you shop at Rite Aid and you aren't aware of Rite Buys, allow me to explain. Rite Buys are unadvertised month-long sales on certain products and the only way you will know about them is if you go into the store and spot them (just like Walgreens' monthly sales). 

Over the past few months I've spotted great beauty-related Rite Buys, but none have been has good as THIS one that I just spotted the other day:


All Wet n Wild Silk Finish lipsticks and Wild Shine polishes are $0.69 each for the entire month of August (also included in this sale: the dual pencil sharpeners).

This is very much like the promotion that Walgreens had a few months ago, but I did not see sale tags next to the liners (like for the Walgreens promotion), so I believe this is just for lipsticks, polishes and sharpeners (if you see sales tags next to liners at your local Rite Aid, could you let me know?).

This is great news for those of you who missed out on the Walgreens promotion! Time to stock up on your favorites!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. thank for posting this, I am need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WnW just gets better and better! Its so affordable for great quality products and then you get even bigger price reductions sometimes! I was in Kmart(Kentucky) today and the core collection was buy one get one FREE!! Can anyone say stock up???

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were only 69c Rite Buy tags on the lip liners and pencil sharpeners at the Rite Aid I went to last time... maybe a couple weeks ago? I didn't know the polishes and lipsticks are 69c too! This is worth a trip to Rite Aid! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just purchased some eyeliners and they were .69 cents too. I was using Up Rewards didn't expect the liner to ring up for that price, it put my total too low, and I had to pick up some more to use the coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! :) but do you need a rite aid card for this? i don't want to pick out shades then find out they're regular price when i go buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's bummer :( We don't have any W&W here in the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  7. My local Rite-Aid has the .69 tags on the liners. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely going to stock up on the lippies! I've been wanting to try so many fun shades but good lipsticks at a good price are difficult to find at times. This, though, is a fantastic price point and even though I've never tried WnW lipsticks, I definitely am going to now! I know where I'm going this week! It seems the liners are part of it too so I may stock up on those as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Rite Aid did not have the 69 cent stickers, but the polishes I bought (Hallucinate and Wild Card) both rang up to 69 cents. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig