Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, August 14, 2011

Nuance Salma Hayek Eye Quad - dupe comparisons

For my complete review of the Nuance Salma Hayek Beautiful Blends Eye Quad in Neutral, please click here.

Since the BOGOFREE sale on Nuance is now underway at CVS, I thought it would be a good time to show you some comparison swatches of some of the shades in this quad. Hopefully this will help you to better determine if you think you might need this one.

Please note: I'm not claiming that these are 100% perfect dupes. I think these shades are close in color, but I'm also showing them to you just to give you a better general idea of the shades in the Neutral Quad.

For reference purposes, I numbered the shades in the quad accordingly:

Please refer to my full review for the actual shade names.


As you can see, Nuance #4 is a satin whereas Urban Decay Naked is a matte. But the colors are pretty close. Both Nuance #3 and Urban Decay Sin have the same level of shimmer to them, but Nuance #3 has more peach in it.


Nuance #2 is much darker than MAC Antiqued, but I wanted you to see that it has that same beautiful rust shimmer running through it.

I hope this helps some of you who might be considering purchasing this quad during the sale this week.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Whoa - #3 and Sin are very close in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad...my CVS in town doesn't have the Nuance product in yet! They have the display in the wall but it's completely empty! :( I asked the associate when they are putting the product in...and they had no idea that had put up yet? :/ Looks like I'll miss the awesome sale!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig