Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, July 22, 2011

Spotted: more new drugstore products! (pic heavy)

I spotted all of the following products at Rite Aid over the past few weeks, however please don't feel discouraged if you don't live near a Rite Aid--I'm sure you can find 99% of these products elsewhere!

First, my Rite Aid just updated their Prestige wall display and ALL of the new 2011 products I've featured in previous posts are now available, including all of the new eyebrow products (FYI, Prestige products can also be found at Ulta):


My holy grail lipstick (yay!):


I'm happy Prestige kept the Color Treat lippies too and Rite Aid also now carries the VinylWear Extreme glosses:


Looking further down the display, past the Skin Loving Minerals glosses (which I also love), I spotted NEW BLUSHES! I didn't even know Prestige was coming out with new blushes, so this was such a happy surprise!


They're called Skin Brightening Blushes and claim to be "highly pigmented", "silky smooth" and "blend easily and evenly".  Must. Try. ASAP.


Six shades that all look either matte, or maybe with just a hint of shimmer (from what I could tell looking at them in the compacts)



I finally spotted the display for probably the one product I've been most anticipating for Fall 2011:


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer


I liked the foundation, but found it didn't provide me with quite enough coverage. I'm HOPING that the concealer has more coverage--I cannot WAIT to try it!


Click to enlarge:


 Each shade has its own tester!

This concealer comes in four shades (above) and then two additional shades (below); one for radiance (pink) and one for extreme dark circles (very yellow):


It's been a while since I spotted new products from Nailene, so I wanted to share these new French manicure BASE COLOR pens:


These retail for $4.99 each and come in Sugar Pink and Sheer Nude. I really LOVE the Nailene Skinny French Tip Pens (so perfect for polka-dots), so I like that you can now do a complete French mani without cracking open a single bottle (good for traveling!).


I also spotted this new (to me) artificial nail brand called Pretty Woman. What really caught my eye was that the designs on these nails are pretty unique. PLUS, each set comes in a hard plastic "suitcase" type of package, which I think is a nice touch (it's pretty substantial, which means it's reusable--who doesn't like reusable packaging, right? These cases would be ideal for storing random nail art sticker sheets!).


I spotted three different collections from Pretty Woman, and each set of 24 nails retails for $5.99 each.


It's hard to see in the pic above, but the design on the right is like a lightening bolt against a dark blue sky. It almost has a star sapphire effect, which is really cool in person.


The third collection from Pretty Woman is the "Designer Collection" and all of the designs in this collection are Sailor Jerry-inspired, with lots of banners, skulls, roses, etc.:


Please note: in person, these designs are VERY clear and crisp with lots of tiny details--these are just poor-quality photos. Sorry!



That's it for this drugstore report! Have you spotted or purchased anything featured in this post? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Those new Blushes look great! I don't have a Rite Aid in my city but I'm hoping they'll have these at my Ulta! If you get these blushes please do a review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! New things! I'm going to the US in just over a month so I'm furiously making shopping list notes from your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh~~ i wanna try the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser concealer!! :D my dark circles are horrible T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely going to buy that instant age rewind for dark circles! Thanks for the information!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. gahhh...I don't have Rite Aid either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halloween cosmetics are hitting Rite Aid this month as well. I saw at my local Rite Aid two Halloween displays - one were fake eyelashes and teh other was "face & body art" which was a lip gloss, body pencils and a stencil. I don't know if it's a Rite Aid brand or what. The packaging on the eyelashes reads Divine and the other Dazzle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the Prestige blushes at my Christmas Tree Shop (in MA). I got the hot pink and a dusty rose color. The hot pink is awesome and super pigmented, the rosey one is just ok. I don't know if other CTS'S have makeup displays. Mine even has an E.L.F section.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig