Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 27, 2011

New Limited Edition Milani Color Streaks

I have heard from a few of you that you have already spotted this CVS-exclusive limited edition collection in stores, but I wanted to give you the official info that I received from Milani in case you haven't heard about these yet:


New Week, New Streak!
Milani Cosmetics gives a new meaning to summer-streaked hair

Paint your hair from tip to tip with Milani’s Limited Edition Product--- Color Streaks. Adding a fun pop of color and sparkle to your hair has never been so easy. With five exciting colors, Color Streaks will take your hair from boring to bold in a flash! The mascara-like precision applicator gives you desired color where you want it in less than 30 seconds and then simply wash it out and start again!

*Contains Keratin, which helps rebuild and restore hair.

Limited Edition Product Available ONLY the month of JULY at select CVS drugstores.

Available Shades: Fun in Red, Solid in Gold, Cool in Blue, Awesome in Purple, & Dramatic Shimmer. Retail, $6.99
 

Have you spotted these are CVS yet? If you already own any of these, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Sounds fun! I wonder if we will get them in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I think this could be fun. My only concern is that I have dark brown (almost black) hair, and that this wouldn't show up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing my fingers my CVS is a select market. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I was wondering if Hair Mascara was ever going to make a comeback! I was all over this stuff when I was about 8! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-hair mascara takes me back! Hopefully this formula will be better (ie: less gloopy) than the kind I owned back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if I'll pick any of these up, but they look really fun! I had some of a different brand years ago and I didn't like how it went on. Can't wait to see some reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spotted these at the CVS in La Jolla Village Square along with tons of other new displays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. i remember using this (a blue one on black hair) in middle school! it used to dry to a sort of crunchy finish... hope the formula's better now! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig