Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 27, 2011

Important NYC New York Color news!


 I have a few very important pieces of info for my fellow NYC fans today:

First, I have heard directly from NYC and can now confirm that yes, NYC is going to be sold in a few less CVS locations in California, however, their products will remain available in lots of other CVS locations across the country. I don't have a list or anything like that, but I think it's important to note that they're not going away at CVS in general--just select locations.

One place where they're definitely not going away is Rite Aid, in fact I just received very exciting news from my contact at Rite Aid:

At some point tomorrow (June 28th), there will be a coupon good for $2 off any $5 purchase of NYC Color Cosmetic products. There will be 10,000 of these coupons, so check out the All Things Beauty tab on Facebook.com/riteaid while the offer is live and "like" Rite Aid.

You know what this means, right? You can use that coupon on the limited edition Bronze Bliss collection! Yay! Just BE SURE to log on to Rite Aid's Facebook page BRIGHT AND EARLY tomorrow if you want this coupon, because trust me, it will be gone QUICKLY. I have tried to catch several of their beauty coupons in the past and because I'm on the west coast, they're always gone before I have a chance to print them. So again, I can't stress how important it is that you log on early tomorrow if you want this coupon.

And for those of you who don't have access to NYC at your CVS locations anymore, don't forget to check your local Target. I visited mine the other day and was pleased to see that the entire NYC wall display had been revamped and was fully stocked (oh, and they were even running a SALE on the Long Wear Nail Enamel! All shades are $0.85 instead of the usual $0.99 and the sale runs through 7/12.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I got mine G. Thanks for the info on this. How I can only hope that I find the Bronze Bliss collection! So far no luck :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live on the west coast too in so cal. what time should i be logging into facebook to print this coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coupons are still there if anybody wondering and thanks for the info.... printing mine now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig