Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Live L'Oreal chat tomorrow (May 11th)!

One of the most popular complaints I receive on this blog on a near-daily basis is that you wish you had a Rite Aid retail location near you. Well, I can't make that happen, but I can give you information about something Rite Aid-related that you CAN participate in, even if you don't live near a Rite Aid store!

I just received this info directly from Rite Aid's PR:


Discover the insider secrets of a professional makeup artist tomorrow, May 11, from 2 to 3 p.m. Eastern in our live chat with a L’Oreal Paris beauty expert right on the Rite Aid Facebook page! Learn about the latest summer beauty trends, get answers to all your top beauty questions and receive a secret savings offer after the chat! Learn more here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121174251296687

I'm not sure if the "secret savings offer" will be for in-store purchases only, but if it's something that can be used for online purchases, then even those of you who don't live near a Rite Aid might be able to benefit. Either way, this sounds like a fun event!

Do you plan to attend?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I can't find where to go for this chat. There isn't a button or link on the facebook page. So I'm missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh! Donna, I'm so sorry--I didn't get a chance to make it to my computer on time, so I missed the chat too. I'm so sorry you couldn't connect--I'm not sure what happened, but maybe the link disappeared once the chat was already in session? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it to the chat after all. You had to go to the Rite Aid facebook page, which I did at first but there wasn't any instructions there at first, but eventually someone made a comment that you need to click on "welcome" in the sidebar and there it was!

    You didn't miss much, most of the advice was "which product is best for my skin type/coloring" and she would recommend something by L'Oreal of course. And I think it was asked 10 times what lipstick Gwen Stefani is wearing in the L'Oreal Ad. (Infallible Le Rouge in Ravishing Red.)

    The secret savings offer was for a coupon for $2.50 off a lipstick only good at RiteAid. I'll be keeping my eye out for a sale and manufacturers coupon now.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig