Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

About that poll...

I want to apologize for an omission in both yesterday's poll and last month's poll. Thanks to so many of you for pointing out that I had (unintentionally) left out L'Oreal from the blush poll (gasp!). This was an honest mistake on my part, and I'm assuming that many of the "other" votes--there were 27 total--might have gone to L'Oreal if it had been an option.

So when I created yesterday's foundation poll, I simply copied most of the options from the blush poll and, not surprisingly, unintentionally left out L'Oreal again. Gah! Since you're not allowed to alter a poll once it has received votes, I had to remove the original foundation poll and put up a new one. The old one had already received over 100 votes (thank you all SO much for voting) so I'm hoping you'll take a second to re-cast your vote on the new and improved poll.

Also, thanks to many of you for pointing out that Sonia Kashuk has not been an option on these polls, so I added this brand as an option for the foundation poll and will continue to include Sonia Kashuk (and L'Oreal of course) on all future polls when it's pertinent to the poll question.

You all  help make this blog better every single day and I would be at a loss with you, my lovely readers. Thanks for all the fantastic input!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hey G, I think Rimmel might be a popular drugstore foundation brand as well; do you think it should be put up as well? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chynagrl: Oh for goodness sake, I cannot believe I forgot Rimmel too! Thank you SO much for bringing that to my attention. This is what I get for trying to do five things at once this morning! I just removed the poll (again) and added Rimmel. OK, I think we now have ALL of our bases covered in this darned poll. lol! Thanks so much for taking the time to remind me about Rimmel, sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about Essence, or Iman ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. G. are you in love? ;) Hehehe you forgot L'Oreal and Rimmel! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm why Sonia Kashuk? I haven't heard anyone talk about that brand regarding foundation...no more than Iman, Jemma Kidd, Pixi, Napolean Perdis, or Boots No 7 (the other brands readily available at Target).

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig