Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, May 9, 2011

Nouveau Cheap readers have spoken! Your favorite drugstore blush brand is...

This was a CLOSE race from day one, but here's the final outcome:


After nearly 950 votes over a month-long period, here are the results:

FIRST PLACE
 Milani  
(159 votes) 

SECOND PLACE
 Physicians Formula
(148 votes)

THIRD PLACE
e.l.f.
(138 votes)

Also earning a respectable number of votes:

NYX (104 votes)
Wet n Wild (90 votes)

Rounding out the bottom were Almay and Prestige (2 votes each) and Palladio (1 vote)

So, dear readers, do you agree with the results of this poll? I'm not surprised a bit that Milani and Physicians Formula came out on top, considering the wild popularity of Milani Baked Blushes, as well as Physicians Formula Happy Booster and Mineral blushes.

For those of you who voted "other", for which brand would you have voted if it had it been an option on this poll?

A huge thanks to everyone who voted in this poll--it's always fascinating (and extremely helpful) to see the results each month! By they way, the new poll is up (see right-hand sidebar) and I would love it if you'd take a minute to vote. This month we're tackling drugstore foundation!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I voted other, my favorite right now is a Sonia Kashuk blush I've been using for about 2 years straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for Milani woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with these poll results. Milani has my favorite blushes. I'm actually more of a fan of the "Minerals" blushes than the baked. They're really pigmented, and I think are comparable to MAC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still on the lookout for those Milani blushes, here's hoping I find them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milani makeup always has great colors, I can definitely see why its on top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for Physician's Formula! I just loooove their natural ingredients (seeing as I have sensitive skin!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might want to add L'Oreal to this month's poll since they are a major drugstore brand...just a thought. Otherwise you might get more "other" votes than usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i voted for other because my absolute favorite blush of forever is L'Oreal. it is called "mauvelous" and is the perfect mauvey-brownish color,which looks super-natural on my skin tone.
    im on the market for a pinkier color, so im open to suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just found your site today and bookmarked it, so i wasn't able to vote on this one..
    however i would have voted for Physicians Formula. I haven't found Milani yet, but I love Physicians Formula.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried Milani yet, or seen it. However if I would have voted I would have chosen Physicians Formula, I love their blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have thought that NYX would be somewhere near the top. That is seen as a drugstore brand in the US isn't it?

    How funny that Prestige and Almay came bottom..they're probably two of the main US drugstore brands we get in the UK..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Might have to try the Milani blushes. I voted for PF. It was your blog that turned me on to the goodness that is the PF Talc-free Mineral blush in Rosy Glow... Which is my new favorite blush.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig