Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 1, 2011

Hot coupon alert!!


Hurry hurry! 
  • Thanks to my lovely reader Kim, I was just informed that Rimmel has a printable $2 off coupon on their facebook page right now! If you can get to Walgeens before tomorrow (Saturday) night, then you can still take advantage of their 50% off sale on Rimmel this week. This is so much better than the $1 Rimmel coupon I blogged about earlier! Heck, you can almost get something for free when you combine the 1/2 off sale and the $2 coupon! Thanks so much, Kim, for the heads-up!
  • There's also a $2 off Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation coupon on Coupons.com right now that would be best to use at Walgreens before Sunday (gotta squeeze ever last ounce of savings out of this 50% off sale, right?). And remember: just because the coupon says, "Available at Walmart", that is just a suggestion. This is a regular manufacturer's coupon that you can use anywhere.
  • Thanks to the wonderful Katie of My Lips But Better for emailing me about a new printable $2 off Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Lip Color coupon. I must confess, I purchased one of these a while back but haven't tested it out yet (I'll post a review once I do). If you've been curious about this lip product, definitely print this one out considering that Maybelline is going to be BOGO1/2OFF at Walgreens next week.
  • Walgreens shoppers, I want to give you a heads-up about this: if your location still has the Walgreens Spring Beauty Guide Coupon Booklets (usually you have to ask a Beauty Advisor for one), you are in luck because Almay products are going to be 40% off next week and there's a $2 coupon good toward one Almay product in the Spring Beauty Guide booklet!  I was able to find a full listing of the other beauty coupons in this booklet over on DealSeekingMom.com so click here for the full list
  • If you've been excited to try the new Kiss Premium Lashes that I blogged about here (you know, the ones with the strings), there's a $1 off coupon for them on AllYou.com as well. Oh! And if you follow @kissproducts on twitter, they thank you with a link to a $1 off coupon as well!
As always, if you know of any new beauty-related coupons you'd like to share with us, please leave them on my You Tell Me post (and thank you in advance!).

Thanks again, Kim and Katie, for the great info!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. G, I have a question about coupons. Specifically the ones that came with the makeup bag and samples from Target. Are those coupons only usable at Target? Thank you for sharing these other coupons too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks G! thats awesome because i really needed to pick up Sunny bronzer again :D
    btw, is it safe to dl the coupons.com program? im kind of icky because of viruses & stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It said on the Deal Seeking Mom website that if you scan your extra care card at the red box it is printing off a $6 off physicians formula product coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessi, I think that if it starts with the number 5 and has 3 bar codes, you can use it anywhere. If it says Target on the coupon, though, some places may not take it. I haven't gotten my Target bag yet. :(

    Thanks for the info G :D I printed off the $2 Rimmel Q from FB and might be picking up a free nail polish tomorrow! And I STILL have been meaning to grab some NYC... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Linda! I barely got my Target bag yesterday so I bet yours is still coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to print the Rimmel $2 coupon from Facebook and when i click the link it says the Site is Not Found. Ahhh!! HELP! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monistat Anti-chafing gel as a FACE primer. Sounds interesting... lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Furby284, the same thing happened to me! Page not found! Wahh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessi: Linda is right! If it starts with a 5, it's a manufacturer's coupon that can be used anywhere. If you want to see a pic for clarification, check out my post about coupon stacking here:

    http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2010/08/important-information-about-stacking.html

    Hope that helps, and by the way, I STILL haven't gotten my Target bag yet. :(

    laheelahee: I can't verify that it's safe (I have no way of knowing how your particular computer is going to react to downloaded software) but I CAN tell you that I downloaded their software years ago and I've never had a single problem or issue. Hope that helps!

    ashwillis83: If you get it, consider yourself lucky! I NEVER get that PF coupon and it's been available in different forms (sometimes it's $3, sometimes $7) for weeks now. Boo! lol.

    Linda: Oooh, free nail polish! YES!!!! :)

    Furby: Oh, I'm so sorry. It looks like they just took the coupon down. Sorry you missed it! :(

    Lilybeans: Yes, apparently the ingredients are nearly identical to high-end primers but without all the fluff. I know lots of women use it, but I have yet to try!

    SH: Sorry you missed it! :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig