Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Lipstick League - week of 3.28.11


I took this picture a few nights ago at sunset here in San Diego. I love the clouds this time of year, especially at dusk. This is currently the wallpaper on my phone as well--it calms me.

The Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

 What new spring product are you loving the most or are most excited to try?

G's Answer: Every spring, I'm always excited to bring back my soft pastel nail colors. I've had enough rich chocolate browns for now--give me some pale sky blues, lilacs, mint greens and bubblegum pinks please!

Clumps of Mascara - finally got Shellac’d! The question is...will it really last 2 weeks without chipping? Only time will tell...

EauMG - Is EauMG seeing green fairies? Maybe. Review of  aroma M Geisha Green perfume.
 
Nouveau Cheap - There’s a product at the drugstore that can truly fix a smudged nail and Nouveau Cheap’s got the pics to prove it!

Lipglossiping - Gets overtaken by a sudden lipstick urge, and we all know that’s one itch that NEEDS to be scratched!

Orange to LA - Uses the new Lancome ‘Warm Lavande’ Color Design Eye Shadow Quad to create a look for a night out with her husband.  Who doesn’t like purple?

Pink Sith - Gives you a sneak peek at the NEW Guerlain Rouge Automatique lipstick.  It’s a packaging Hoor’s dream!

Phyrra’s  - Independent Spotlight for April is with Venomous Cosmetics! Learn about Tracy & her fascination with the vibrance of creatures found in nature, as well as her makeup.

Vampy Varnish - Shows you some colorful Inglot Eye Shadow Swatches! 

we heart this -  You’ve heard of RevitaLash, but does it really work? Take a look at our before and after pics and decide for yourself!

Beauty Junkies Unite -  was never too crazy about mood lipstick, but these mood nail polishes from In The Mood are right on trend with spring’s color forecast!

How about you, readers? Which new spring product are you loving the most?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I agree with you G, I get so excited about the spring nail polish shades! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pammy: Yay for pastels! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for Coral!!! Pinky-Coral-y shades on the lips and toes and fingers!!!!! Can. not. wait.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me, anything and everything, hahaha! But if I had to narrow it down to just one thing it'd have to be the newest shades of blush, the more vibrant the better. I'm all about the blush;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig