Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Special Wet n Wild $0.69 sale at Walgreens

A huge thanks to my lovely reader ageorge1221 for the reminder about this special sale at Walgreens! Some of you mentioned to me earlier in the week that Wags was going to run a special $0.69 sale on select Wet n Wild cosmetics. I've heard that it's a 1-day-only sale, but I've also heard that it's a week-long sale. So I called around to a few Walgreens in my area to get confirmation. Well, depending on who I spoke with, some employees said it was for the week, while others said it was a MONTH-LONG sale that starts TODAY and ends at the end of April.

So all I can definitely confirm is that the following Wet n Wild products are now on sale for $0.69 (regular retail price: $0.99):

Silk Finish Lipstick
Creme Lip Liner Pencil
Kohl Brow Eye Liner
Dual Pencil Sharpener
Color Icon Eyeliner Pencil
Wild Shine Nail Color

So if you're interested in getting any of the above products for $0.69 each, I'd HURRY over to Walgreens as soon as possible because I can't confirm when this sale will end (could be at the end of the week, could be at the end of April).

If any of you know for sure (either you work at Walgreens or you saw the sale in print from a Walgreens ad) please please leave a comment on this post to confirm. And thank you!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Do you have to have a Walgreens card to get in on this sale? I know at CVS you do, and it really puts me off. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beachbumbeauty13: There is no such thing as a Walgreens card. Their sales and offers are open to everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, a Walgreens Reward card IS required for sales, depending on what market you live in. I didn't realize all stores didn't use then until I was traveling last year, and the store associate looked at my card like I'd handed him kryptonite. He'd never seen one, so he didn't know if he should scan it, swipe it, or what! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. G, do you happen to know where the WnW bloom polishes are being sold? I've been on the lookout at CVS and Walgreens here in Indianapolis but have yet to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber: WOW, are you serious? See, I learn something new every day! Thank you for that. I wonder if they're testing cards out in select markets? This is the very first I've heard of it, so thank you!

    Danielle: Hum...I haven't heard much about people spotting them, but I know that, at least in my area, Rite Aid is the first to display LE WnW collections. Sorry I can't help more. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Wet and Wild special lasts through May (unsure of which day, but it definitely ends in May). Some of the stores aren't ringing these items up as 0.69 cents yet, but I talked to the lady and showed her the display, so she was happy to fix the price for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, I just checked my phone (I took a pic of the display), sorry, I forgot!:

    This was taken on March 25th, so they still had the .69 cent price tag covered up.

    http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b433/richjrader/03-25-11951848.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Confirmed in Lexington, KY. According to the display there, the sale ends in May.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the head's up! I stopped in Walgreens this evening (was able to pick up two Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes for $2 with the BOGO sale plus a store coupon), and I noticed that Shea Moisture products (great for natural/curly hair care) are on sale BOGO Free, which I've never seen before on these items, which run for about $10 in Target. Great deal, I think.

    Also, G, I received an e-mail from HauteLook today that mentioned a sale on Urban Decay cosmetics on Thurs., 3/31, FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Walgreens (Chicago) had a display that said March 27th through May 28th, as seen in Seventeen magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a beauty advisor at walgreens in oklahoma...only certain shades of the products that G mentioned are on sale and for 69 cents and good through the end of the month...I also discovered where we keep the sales ad for NEXT weeks sales I can email you G when we get the new ones to let you know about beauty sales

    ReplyDelete
  12. err wait I meant the end of May LOL tireddd

    ReplyDelete
  13. @G: No problem! I'm in the Midwest, but I guess Walgreens is still in the testing phase in other markets. Here's the link to the rewards card website:

    https://www.walgreensrewards.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like the sale will last through Saturday, April 2.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig