Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales


It's that time again, my lovelies! For a complete list of all the makeup sales going on this week at the drugstores, hop on over to Make-Up on the Cheap

While compiling my picks for best drugstore deals of the week, which you can see here, I was stunned and amazed that, for perhaps the 4th week in a row, the drugstore beauty sales are excellent! We had a dry spell there for a while, but these deals are certainly making up for it. 

Here are the highlights!

At CVS:
  • $7 Extra Bucks with any Physicians Formula purchase this week. Whoo hoo! A great time for me to stock up on my newest holy grail mascara, which is $9.99. With this deal, I'll get it for just $2.99! This deal is even better if you can spot any of those peelie coupons or try-me-free rebates which tend to be on the packaging of the new PF products.
  • Both Rimmel and Maybelline cosmetics have a good deal this week: spend $10 and you'll get $3 Extra Bucks. If you've been holding on to any Rimmel and Maybelline coupons, now's a nice time to use them.
  • If you purchase a Neutrogena Naturals cleanser, scrub or bar, you'll get a lip balm FREE. As you all know, I've recently reviewed the Purifying Cleanser and Lip Balm, and I love them both. If you've been thinking about trying some of these products, this is a nice little freebie.
  • On the haircare front, Marc Anthony, Salon Grafix and Samy are all BOGOFREE this week. All three brands have some interesting new products that they've debuted recently (search my blog for details) so this would be a nice time to try them.
At RITE AID:
  • All Revlon cosmetics and implements are 40% off AND if you spend $10 you'll get $4 +UP Rewards. Sweet! This offer includes the Crazy Shine Nail Buffer as well.
  • Almay eye cosmetics are 40% off
  • CoverGirl Natureluxe and Lip Perfection products are 30% off
At WALGREENS:
  • All Rimmel cosmetics are 50% off this week. Yes! There have  been lots of Rimmel coupons in the newspaper lately, and there's also a PRINTABLE $1 OFF RIMMEL COUPON HERE that you can use in conjunction with this sale.
ATTENTION SALLY HANSEN FANS:

At both Walgreens and CVS this week, ALL Sally Hansen products (nail strips, polishes, lip products, tools, etc.) are BOGO1/2OFF. You know I'm never too jazzed about BOGO1/2OFF sales, but when there's coupons involved, the savings really improve. And BOY are there coupons right now--and printable coupons to boot! RedPlum released a slew of SH coupons so click these links to print them while they're still up (i.e. HURRY!): $2 off Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips$0.50 off Sally Hansen Nail Polish, $1 off Sally Hansen Hand or Foot Cream, $1 off Sally Hansen Nail Treatment, $1 off Sally Hansen Lip Product, $1 off Sally Hansen Beauty Tool, The scenarios for awesome savings are endless with these coupons when you factor in the BOGO1/2OFF. I think I might finally try one of those cool-looking new treatments.

If you're confused about how these coupons work with a BOGO1/2OFF sale, here's a quick scenario. Let's say you wanted to buy one of those new Sally Hansen lip treatments and a bottle of Complete Salon Manicure polish. For the purpose of this scenario, let's say the lip treatment is $5 and the polish is $8. So with the BOGO1/2OFF, your retail price for both items goes down from $13 to $10.50. THEN, you can use the $1 lip product coupon above, and ALSO the $0.50 nail polish coupon above. So THAT brings your total retail price for both items down to $9. Which is almost like getting the lip treatment for free.

Don't forget to check out my picks for the best deals of the week for a complete list of everything not covered in this post.

Happy shopping, and if you know of any other great coupons we can pair with any of the sales this week at the drugstores, please leave a comment and share your scoop with us!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Walgreens is have a $0.69 sale on certain Wet n Wild products today. I just went this morning and picked up some nailpolishes and lipstick! They also have sales on eyeliners/lip liners and other stuff! Go check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ageorge1221: Thank you SO much for reminding me about this. I meant to call Wags to get the details (which I just did) and do a special post about this. So grateful for the reminder!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited Walgreens and Rite Aid. At Rite Aid, there were rip-off $1.00 coupons for Rimmel nail polishes (or any Rimmel product). I wasn't interested in any of the Rimmel products at Rite Aid, due to the fact that they have a very limited supply. So I went to Walgreens after, where they have 50% off Rimmel! So I payed $3.34 for the Sexy Curves mascara. Just wanted to let you know! And also, if you can't make it to Rite Aid, the sunday newspaper has $1.00 coupons for Rimmel as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophia: Thanks so much for the great scoop! I totally forgot about those tear-pad coupons, which I also spotted at my Rite Aid. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When i went to Wags today they also have tear of coupons on a Rimmel dislpay. The display had the volume (pink tube) mascara, and eye shadow quad, and som eyeliners. I got some of the 25hr foundation, a bronzer in sundance, and an Exaggerate eyeliner pencil for less than $8.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been hunting my local CVS for the physicians formula mineral blush in blushing glow but they only have rosy glow ): I would totally snatch it up if they had it! The 7ecb is pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Neutrogena deal for the free lip balm with any Naturals cleanser is at Target also, as I spotted it today. They have the liquid cleansers for $7.99, which may have been a sale price. If you spot the Maybelline Spring Collection display, check for a coupon tear-pad on top for $1 coupons that don't expire until August. They're great for the BOGO 1/2 sales or clearance bins (I used two at a local grocery store and got one of the new quads w/the unequal pan sizes for $.99 & a single for $.84)

    ReplyDelete
  8. At Target store have the Physician Formula mascara for buy one get one free coupon on the peelie coupon. It also came with the try me free also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At the walgreens by my house they had rimmel half off. But when I bought my lash accelerator I also got buy one get one 50% off. So I bought one for 4.50 and a second for 2.25. And I had a dollar off coupon

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEY GIANNA!!!

    THIS WEEK AT CVS, PHYSICIANS FORMULA IS HAVING A SALE FOR $7 EXTRA BUCKS FOR ANY ITEM PURCHASED (EXCEPT FOR CLEARANCE). I BOUGHT THE CHEAPEST ITEM, A CONCEALER FOR $5.99 AND I HAD A $1 PHYSICIANS FORMULA COUPON AND THAT BROUGHT IT DOWN TO $4.99. AFTER I PAID (WITH EXTRA BUCKS OF COURSE), I GOT $7 BACK IN EXTRA BUCKS!!! I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT I WOULD GET $7 BACK!!! SO I MADE $2!!! SO HAPPY THAT I SAVED MONEY (AND EARNED SOME AT THE SAME TIME)!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig