Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 24, 2011

More info on the Borghese Rapido Collection

Remember back in January when my lovely reader Rachel shared with us those pics of the new Borghese polishes? Well the display that's been popping in drugstores lately contains both new core collection shades, as well as some of the new Rapido shades. (FYI, the Rapido polishes all have white caps.)

Today I'm excited to share with you info about the ENTIRE Rapido collection!

From Borghese:
The Borghese Rapido Fast Dry Nail Lacquer collection is a quick-drying formula that is available in long-lasting colors. Borghese invites you to discover the new Rapido Fast Dry Lacquer collection in bold brights and chic Italian neutrals. Evoking all the vivid colors of a garden in bloom, and the sophisticated hues of city style, Borghese’s new nail lacquers complement every wardrobe.

These long-wearing, nail-strengthening lacquers contain Borghese’s exclusive Aqua di Vita complex to help restore moisture and balance, while Micronized Gemstones add strength and brilliance. Each shade comes with a special Duale Curve Tip Brush custom designed to hug the shape of your nail for smooth, flawless application that lasts up to seven days. The rich, saturated hues are free of DBP’s, Toluene and added Formaldehyde.

The Borghese Rapido Fast Dry Lacquer Collection includes:


Vigneto
Marino
Mochaccino
Chroma
Lira
Menta
Violetto
Maraschino
Siena
Rosso
Anemone
Limoncello

Do you own any Borghese Rapido polishes? How do you like the formula?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. A lot of Borghese polishes end up being disappointingly sheer, but they also have some really great ones. Stellare Notte is one of my favorite polishes ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Menta released as a Rapido isn't the same Menta that was released last summer. The new Rapido Menta is more of a Chanel Jade-esque polish. Yes...another one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessi: I know what you mean--but I have a new-found love of the sheers because of that darned syrup mani. lol! :)

    Scandalous: Oh, thank you! That's very good to know (but sad at the same time, because I love the original Menta). I'll update my post. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have Limoncello. it's gorgeous in the bottle, but looks awful with my skintone. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought some Borghese nail polishes during the CVS clearance sale. I was so excited because its an 8 dollar nail polish for 2 dollars, but they're awful! I mean the colors are great but they take 3 hours to dry. I timed it and everything. It feels and looks dry after about 2 but then I go do something and its all smudged!

    Does anyone else have this problem? Its a shame the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hopestudios: It is a pretty color (but sorry it doesn't work for your skintone--I hate that!).

    ACE: I tend to use a quick-dry top coat on *everything* (Seche Vite) so I haven't really noticed that issue lately. But I'm sorry that happened to you--it's frustrating, I know! I'm wondering if the Rapido line might work better for you, since it's a quick-dry formula. Hum...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found some on clearance at Walgreens today. I got a Coral one,it's pretty sheer but very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just picked up one (Castello Blue) its a light blue gray. The color is pretty but the formula is awful. Its so streaky. None of my other fast dry polishes from other brands are this bad

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig