Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Borghese Rapido collection (close-ups of all shades)

A while back, the lovely Abby shared some pics of the new Borghese Rapido collection display (click here if you missed it). This collection contains new Rapido shades (white caps), as well as new core collection shades (black caps).

Recently my pal Rach sent me some incredibly detailed pics of every single shade in this collection. These pics are amazing and I'm SO excited to share them with you! Hopefully these will help you to determine whether or not you need to track down this collection, and also get you excited for when they become part of the permanent display at your local drugstore!

(all images courtesy of Rachel for Nouveau Cheap)

 Anemone

Arrivederci Mist

 Buon Viaggio Mauve

Chroma

 Euro Green

 Maraschino

 Marino

 Menta

 Mochaccino

 Riviera Sunset

 Rosso

 Tempesta Black

 Vigneto

Limoncello

So, what do you think? Any must-have colors for you? I'm in love with Euro Green! 

Thanks again, Rach, for the amazing pics!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. OK I want all the greens especially Euro Green :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these shades a lot! A variety, that's for sure. But someone needs to send a memo to Borghese that they are due for a bottle design update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird I want these bottles just because some of them have white caps haha?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW I'm getting Euro Green. Gimme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What camera did Rachel happen to use?!? It got the most amazing indoor photos I've ever seen!!! I will covet that camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Euro Green looks like what I wanted SH Sequin Scandel to be. Menta looks gorgeous too. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful. I am loving Chroma and Euro Green...great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh oh oh! I think I need Euro Green and Limoncello! I never really paid attention to Borghese polishes before but I'll definitely check them out next time I'm at the drugstore. Thanks Rachel and G!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @SH -- I used my iPhone 4 for these. I'm absolutely in love with the pictures it takes--they're so clear and crisp! --Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Rachel
    Thanks for letting me know! That seems like a big improvement from the iPhone 3G...I was hoping it was a camera so I could snatch it up! Considering it's a phone, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig