Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Spotted: New Borghese Rapido Collection (and new core collection shades!)

I want to thank three lovely ladies for alerting me to this new Borghese display! Jenn, Kim and Abby all gave me the heads-up about this beautiful collection, and I could not be more grateful!

The Rapido collection boasts a new quick-dry formula (polishes have white caps) but also in this display are new core collection shades (black caps), and I'm telling you, each shade looks lovelier than the next!

The awesome Abby (amariew340 on YouTube) sent me some wonderful pics to share with you. Check 'em out!

image credit: Abby for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Abby for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Abby for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Abby for Nouveau Cheap

*Swoon* I see a greige, a chocolate-milk brown and THREE greens (do you see that gorgeous olive green shimmer in the front row? My wonderful reader Kim said it's called "Euro Green" and she bought it--that lucky girl!). And look at that rich bronze, and the blue, and the purples!

I'm very curious to try this new quick-dry formula. Have you seen this display in your area yet? Are any of these new shades jumping out at you? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Another HUGE thanks to Abby for the great pics, and to Kim and Jenn for the great info as well. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and I'm so jealous you all found this display in your area! I can't wait to see these in person!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I haven't seen this one. But I'm with you on that olive green! I'm sure I'll get a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I want to try that Olive. The Cremes look lovely!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Borghese is my fave brand of polish! I HOPE my CVS gets these in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look lovely! I adore Borghese polish, I can't wait to track these down. Thanks for the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering why all Borghese at my local Walgreens were on clearance! Its so funny walking down the cosmetics aisle and seeing so many things on clearance and so many empty shelves getting ready for all the new items. I feel kind of silly, but I'm really excited for all the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i sure hope to find these soon! after seeing your swatches of confetti i knew i had to have it. i went to about 13 (not kidding) cvs/rite aids, and alas, still no confetti in my collection!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig