Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 28, 2011

Issues with accessing older posts...

It's been brought to my attention by several of you that my "Wait! There's more..." button is not working properly, thus you cannot view any posts older than the five that appear on my homepage.

I've reported this issue to Google, and apparently I'm not alone as there are several other bloggers who are experiencing the same glitch.

If you try to click on the "Wait! There's more..." button at the bottom of my page, you are probably receiving an error message. Please know that you are not alone, and I'm doing everything I can to correct the problem.

In the meantime, I have moved my archive drop-down menu to the top of my left-hand sidebar for your convenience. You can select "March" from the drop-down mention and a good portion of the posts from March will appear on one page. I know that means lots of scrolling, and I'm so sorry about that!

Another (less pretty) option would be to view my posts via feedburner. You can do that by clicking here, but be warned that this is a very generic way of looking at my blog. Also, you can't view posts from way back--the last post you'll see is from March 21st.

I'm SO sorry for the inconvenience, and hopefully Google will have this issue fixed ASAP. I"ll keep you posted, but please please let me know if you click on the "Wait! There's more..." button and it actually takes you to the next page of my blog. Thank you!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. hrm. just tried + and the button works beautifully for me. guess im one of the lucky ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. works for me! i've went back a few times and it worked. hope the issue is resolved quickly =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, ladies. As of this afternoon, I'm STILL getting the error message when I try. So guess you two are the lucky ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx, G! Hope it's fixed soon *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this post on my phone first and had no problem accessing older entries, but at home, I got the error message in both Chrome and Firefox. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read all my subs through Google Reader - I follow a LOT of bloggers - and just FYI, you can go way back in the posts with GR. I scrolled back about a year, so I assume it keeps going. You can always see the posts in the original site if you like - that's what I'm doing now. Also, there is a search feature that comes in very handy when looking for posts with specific words... I love Google Reader and just thought others might also want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. im not only having problems with that but most of the time for the past few days when i come to your blog everything will come up except the actual blog posts. i have tried using the archive to bring it up but it wont. its just all blank. luckily right now i was able to bring it up so i could write this to you but i have been trying for days. maybe its just my computer. i use safari if that helps at all.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig