Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 28, 2011

Crazy beauty deals at Tuesday Morning

I need to thank my wonderful reader Amy Lynn for this one! Amy Lynn left a comment about Tuesday Morning on my You Tell Me post (I hate to sound like a broken record, but there is amazing info on that post so be sure to read the comments on a regular basis--and contribute as well, if you'd like!).

If you're not familiar with Tuesday Morning, they're a retail chain that specializes in close-outs and great deals on household items and things of that nature. But I had NO idea that they also sold beauty products, and you've got to see what they have for sale on their website!

Right now you can get all eight bottles from the Revlon Just Add Sparkle collection from last summer for just $9.99! Don't believe me? Click here.

They also have Laura Mercier lipglosses for $7.99, and some fragrances too! For the complete list of beauty products currently available on the Tuesday Morning website, click here.

Thanks again, Amy Lynn, for the fantastic scoop!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I wish we had awesome deals like that here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good deal, yes! I forgot about Tuesday Morning. We have a couple around here and I haven't shopped in one for at least 12 yrs. That's about to change. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What great deals! I wonder if they have these in the stores as well as there is one right next to where I work (and I have honestly never been in there). Thanks for posting this great deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Tuesday Morning within walking distance from my house. It always looks like a bomb went off in there so I usually stay away. Maybe I'll check it out once more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...I know where I'm stopping on the way home from work tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never shopped in a Tuesday Morning, but I'm definitely going to stop in every now and again to look for these great bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daw, I feel dumb. There is a Tuesday morning right next to my dollar tree and I have never. Thought to go in. I always thought it was one of those rich snotty lady stores... at least that is what their ad had me believe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! They JUST shut down our Tuesday Morning too!!! My Mom and I used to go in there a few times a month on our lunch break. Awesome store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Last time I went to Tuesday (week ago) they had the stila makeup player for 34 dollars. I already had one though

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, ladies, I am SO glad I'm not alone here. I think I've been to Tuesday Morning once in my entire life, and I pass two of them, actually, on a regular basis. I'm with you here--you can be sure I'll be stopping in more often now! Especially after reading The Angel's comment about Stila (thanks for the info, The Angel!).

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig