Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Crown Brushes on Haute Look today


Huge thanks to my lovely reader Sabrina for this one: Crown brushes are on Haute Look RIGHT NOW!

I don't actually own any Crown brushes, however I have seen good reviews on some of their products in the past. I've also heard that Crown Brushes are actually the brush supplier for Coastal Scents (so since I have some Coastal Scents brushes, I guess I do in fact own some Crown Brushes!). My suggestion would be to quickly google reviews of any brushes you have your eye on if you're on the fence before making a purchase.

As always, Haute Look is a members-only shopping site, so you'll need to have an account before you can view the items on sale. I can tell you that I just went on the site a minute ago and nothing's sold out yet.

Here are some of the items that caught my eye, just to give you an idea:

Pink Kabuki - $5.99 (was $17.48)
Angle Eyeliner Brush $1.50 (was $4.63)
Seven piece Ultra Soft Synthetic Travel Set $24.99 (was $74.00)

There are also some 88-palettes that were $50 and now they're all around $20.

Are you a Crown Brush fan? Any suggestions?

Thanks again, Sabrina!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. i just placed my order.. you should watch xsparkage's favorite crown brushes video yesterday. it gives some ideas even though not all the brushes on hautelook are the ones she talks about. ^_^ love you! Ps. My name is Anita (from facebook if you remember)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jumped on HL today not for Crown but for Michael Todd, same kind of crazy deal :) I'll wait till IMATS to get the brushes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very particular with how I spend my money and I hate feeling like I overpaid for something I could get cheaper elsewhere. This is why I am always suspicious of other products sold by the companies who sell those 88- pan palettes and the like for ridiculously inflated prices. You can buy them for $10 or under on ebay directly from China and they are the exact same thing. I know this from having been "burned" in the past. Its the same with the palettes and even the gel eyeliners that Coastal Scents sells. They just stamp their name on it. I'm thinking the brushes might just be marked up versions of what you could get somewhere else even cheaper too. Of course, this is just speculation and I'm too lazy to research it right now, but I'm just putting it out there.

    Of course, people are free to spend their money however makes them happy. I just wanted to help any people who are like I am about buying things. Also, there is nothing inherently wrong with buying in bulk and reselling. I'm sure a lot of what we do buy is like that. People should just know that there are other avenues to getting the same product for less money (and about the same time and effort too)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to order, I visited Crown brushes' website before but the shipping's a little much for the brushes I wanted

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finaly available in UK. Couldn't wait to get mine from BeautyStore4u.co.uk. Very happy with my purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just looking at Hautelook too~ the brushes look nice! I'll have to see though...I've been spending to much lately. heh

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig