Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New organic skincare line hitting Walgreens and Rite Aid

I wanted to give you a heads-up about a new organic skincare line free of parabens, phthalates and sulfates that will be hitting drugstores in April:

(from beautyadvisorlounge.com)

Consumer products company Scerene Healthcare is bringing its Puristics Totally Ageless skin care line to Walgreens in April.

The collection is available in select markets at select retail locations including Rite Aid, King Soopers and Harris Teeter. Beginning in April, the line will also be available in Walgreens.

The Puristics Totally Ageless line includes a Night Recovery Cream, SPF 15 Daily Anti-Aging Lotion, Advanced Skin Rejuvenating Lotion, Revitalizing Eye Cream and Intensive Eye Treatment.

The formulas feature the company’s exclusive Puristics Peptide Complex, which has been certified by EcoCert , the European organic-certification agency, the company stated. The products are free of parabens, phthalates and sulfates.

I took a look around the website and I'm happy to report that the night cream (pictured above) comes in a pump bottle (I'm always on the search for night creams that don't come in jars) and the ingredients look promising.

Also, if you're interested in picking up any of these products when they hit your drugstore, I spotted a coupon page on the site with printable coupons that don't expire until December! Click here to grab them.

I just read the Founder's Story and the founder of this brand is a mom of four who is also a CSA member, which already compels me to give one of these products a try. I love CSAs!

What do you think of this news? Are you excited to see another skincare brand hit the drugstore? Do you think it looks promising?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. These products look promising! And yay for coupons~ I might give them a try. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats exciting! Something to keep an eye out for next time I'm at King Soopers =)

    embellishmentsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These do look interesting. I'll have to give them a look when they come out. I've been avoiding sulfates for the past few months, and it can be a bit difficult in the drugstore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know the price range? I love dermae products from the health food store but this would be closer to home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On drugstore.com, it retails $21.99 (most are currently on sale for $16.99!). I would expect for it to retail around $19.99 in drugstores, since drugstore.com usually has a markup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen this product at Big lots for $2 the day and night cream. Saw a lady buying a ton so I ask her about it she said they work really good.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig