Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


My lovelies, this is one of those rare weeks where I honestly am so overwhelmed by the amount of insane deals at the drugstore that I feel like a pinball trapped in a pinball machine. I keep bouncing back and forth from one drugstore to the other, trying to bring some order to this madness!

I've done my best to compile what I think are the HOTTEST beauty deals this week (freebies, BOGOFREES, coupons deals and more) into this one post. BUT, I urge you to click on my Best Drugstore Deals of the Week post for my complete list, because there's just too much to mention and I don't want you to miss a single thing!

Let's get started before I burst (which wouldn't be pretty):
  • I HOPE that you bought the Sunday paper today like I suggested yesterday. Because guess what? ALL THREE of the drugstores are offering crazy deals on P&G brands this week to coincide with all the coupons that were in the paper. It's honestly too much for me to list in the My Picks for Best Drugstore Deals of the Week post so I suggest you check out the IHeart sites to see the circulars for yourselves. Links to the IHeart sites can always be accessed by clicking on my Money-saving links ALSO, I'm hearing reports that not everyone is getting the Buy 1 CoverGirl Natureluxe foundation and get 1 Gloss Balm FREE coupon in their papers today. I'm sorry about that, but consider yourself lucky if you got it!
  • Remember yesterday when I showed you the new Maybelline limited edition Spring 2011 products and I prayed to the drugstore gods for a good sale? Well the gods listened! Starting TODAY at Walgreens, Maybelline foundation, concealer, powder, blush, lip cosmetics, nail polish and beauty tools are 40% off! So if you find the display I showed you yesterday, which has $1 tear-pad coupons, you can get one of those lovely new LE polishes for $1.99 instead of $4.99! Whoo hoo! Now I just need to decide which shade to get...
  • At CVS this week, if you spend $10 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics, you'll receive $7 back in Extra Bucks. If you can find the Happy Booster blushes with the $3 peelie coupons, you're looking at FREE product (thanks to my reader rhinovirus for the heads-up on that!). PLUS, some Sunday papers are featuring a $1 off Physicians Formula coupon--you can't use this with the peelie coupon but if your blush doesn't have the peelie coupon on the box, at least you'll have the $1 off coupon!
  • Over at Rite Aid, L'Oreal Youth Code and the Olay Pro-X (Clarisonic dupe) are $5 off this week. BUT it gets better: there's also a $5 coupon on the Rite Aid Video Values site, so that means $10 off Youth Code, if you want it! PS: I'm going to be doing an in-depth post a little bit later covering all the crazy Video Values deals for March so check back for that if you're a Rite Aid shopper.
  • Also at Rite Aid, ROC skincare is $3 off and if you spend $25 you get $10 in +UP Rewards. If your Rite Aid has the new ROC stuff, this would be a good time for a purchase.
  • I know a lot of you are Aquaphor fans, but did you know they have a new lip product? This week at Walgreens, the new Aquaphor Lip Repair is $4.99 with $4 Register Rewards!
  • There's also a great little freebie this week at Walgreens: Baby Magic lotion or hair/body wash is $3 with $3 Register Rewards. I know a lot of you use baby shampoo as brush cleaner so this is a nice little way to get some for free.
  • Also, there's two chances to get free toothpaste this week--one at CVS and the other at Wags. You can click my post here for the details.
And finally, I wanted to give my fellow Walgreens shoppers a nice little scenario to take advantage of the great deals this week. Here's one way to maximize your savings and get some new goodies in the process:

In your first purchase, buy the following items:

New Aquaphor Lip Repair: $4.99 with $4 Register Rewards
Baby Magic hair/body shampoo: $3 with $3 Register Rewards
Colgate Toothpaste: $2.99 with $2.99 Register Rewards

After purchasing these items, you will have $9.99 in Register Rewards.

In your second purchase, buy the following items:

Two packets of Ponds Makeup Removing Towelettes (I believe these are $7.99 each and they're BOGOFREE this week)

One of the new LE Spring 2011 Maybelline nail polishes: $4.99 and 40% off this week. And while you're at the display, grab one of the $1 tear-pad coupons that I showed you here.

Your total should be $9.99 before tax for both of these items and guess what? You have $9.99 in Register Rewards! That means you'll be getting two packets of towelettes and a brand new pretty polish FREE.

In other words, on an $11 investment (your price out of pocket for the first transaction) you'll get ALL of the following items:

New Aquaphor Lip Treatment
Baby Magic Body Wash
Colgate Toothpaste
Two packets of Ponds Towelettes
One bottle of Maybelline Nail Polish

The regular retail price of all of these products combined would normally be around $34, so not a bad deal at all for $11 and tax.

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I have never used the rewards bucks at Walgreens or CVS. Is it something that you get to use immediately, or do you have to wait until your next purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You know you be taking care of business! * applause* and roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm excited! This makes Monday much more bearable. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista: They print on your receipt and you can use them on your next purchase. That's why, in my scenario in this post, I have it divided into two purchases. I usually take all the products I plan to buy up to the register at once and make the two purchases right on the spot (back to back) so I don't have to come back.

    EverythingsDiamond: LOL!! *catches rose in my teeth* thank you, ma'am! :)

    Bleeding Heart: Awww, you are so welcome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info! I didn't think you could use both the $3 peelie coupon and the $1 coupon off Physician's Formula, am I wrong? Because that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering where the manufacturers coupons are in the sunday paper? I'm looking at CVS handout from my paper, but I have no idea where to look for the coupons! I don't usually get the paper so I'm sort of clueless when it comes to these coupons! Help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just kidding, found them! The one I bought had the coupons taken out so I had to go back to the store to get them, but I got them! They're great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. elizabeth: you are SO right! Thank you for catching this. You cannot use both of those coupons together. I think I was partially delirious when I was typing up this post (too much information! lol). So thanks again for catching that. I just corrected the post. xo

    Lindsay: Glad you found them, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am hoping and praying that Wags near me gets the new Maybelline colors in this week! I so want to pick up Firefly and Pink Glimpse If not then I'll wait for the WNW shades! Keep for fingers X'd! I am!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited about my deal!

    I went to CVS and picked up a Happy Booster blush and a Shimmer Strips Glam Eyes Cream Liners set. One was $11 and one was $12. Unfortunately, the blushes didn't have the $3 off coupons :(

    Anyway, I bought a couple more things I needed. I was obviously over $20, so I used a $4 off $20 coupon I'd gotten days prior, and a $4 ExtraBucks from same past purchase. So, my $23 dollar purchase went to $15. Then I had the $1 off. $14.

    I got my ExtraBucks $7 AND another $4 off $20. So, I guess I spent $7 for the two products, and if I spend more than $20 next time, I can combine these two coupons and get $11 off. Not too shabby. Would've been even more awesome with the $3 one, but I'll take what I can get! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dunno if you heard about the PF eye booster but it's getting some raves so I had to try it this week. It's $12.19 at my CVS plus there's a free rebate on it! I scanned my card and also got a $3 coupon that I combined with the newspaper $1 coupon. $4 off + rebate, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I printed out a $3 off any Physician's Formual product coupon when I got to my CVS. (Didn't expect that.) Found a $3 off coupon on the Happy Booster Blush package, and then got my $7 extra bucks! So, for an $11.99 blush, I ended up getting paid $1.01 to take it off their hands. Score!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you're proud G. Got some excellent coupons from the P&G insert that you alerted me to last Sunday. Got into my CVS and the red slot machine printed a $3 off any PF coupon. Bought:

    Gilette Fusion razor: $10.99 - $1 sale - $4P&G coupon = 5.99 with $4EB

    Secret Clinical Deodorant: $9.79 -$2P&G coupon = 7.79 with $2EB

    Total: $14.77 with $6EB

    Then, I bought:

    PF Happy Booster with a $3 peelie coupon, so:

    $11.99 - $3peelie coupon - $3 CVS printout coupon - $6EB = FREE!! with $7 EB to spare!

    So you could say I spent $7.77 for $32.77 worth of products. OMG.. it's like a money-saving sport. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig