Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 27, 2011

Have you tried...?


In this installment of Have you tried...? I'm focusing on some brand new body washes I've spotted recently at the drugstore. I haven't tried any of these yet, so if YOU have (or you want to!) please leave a comment and let us know your thoughts!

The new Clean & Clear body washes sound intriguing because they're fruity-type scents!

image credit: drugstore.com


image credit: drugstore.com


image credit: drugstore.com


Next up, I spotted the newest Dove body wash the other day and it smells DIVINE:

Dove Go Fresh Plum & Sakura Blossom body wash

I'm sorry Dove, did you say plum and sakura blossom??? I LOVE plum-scented anything, and plum with sakura blossom (AKA cherry blossom) smells just as wonderful as it sounds. I neeed this in my life, and it might kick my favorite Dove body wash, Pomegranate and Verbena, out of the number one spot!

And finally, I spotted this new Triple Butter Creamy Coconut body was from St. Ives:


You can't see it on the bottle, but it says that the formula is paraben-free, cruelty-free and made with natural ingredients. I took a whiff and oh my goodness, it smells like one of those frozen coconut bars to me! Truly mouthwatering. If you're a coconut fan, find this!

Alright lovelies, let's hear it. Have you tried any of these new drugstore body washes yet? If so, what do you think of them? If not, do you now have them on your radar?
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I haven't tried any of these yet, but that Clean & Clear body wash is on my list, because it's mango & papaya scented, which are two of my favorite scents when it comes to, well, anything!

    -Kieran

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am a body wash fiend! Please do an review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any, but I love St. Ives Body Washes and I will definitely be picking this one up to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried any of them, but I am dying to try the Clean and Clear mango and papaya, I bet it smells yummy. Definitely on my list of things to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I'm going to hunt down the Dove one and the coconut one! :D so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Sakura one and the Coconut one are calling my name :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both the Dove and St. Ives body wash are tempting me!! I'll have to keep my eye out for those two =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the Dove bodywash and it does smell wonderful!

    Have you seen the new bodywashes from Caress? I'll take a picture next time I see them, but there are a couple new ones that have 'Fragrance Infusion', and one in particular has Patchouli in it. It smelled pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are called Caress Fine Fragrance Elixirs

    Scarlet Blossom (patchouli and red lychee)
    Sheer Twilight (Black Orchid and Juniper Oil)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried the Dove and St. Ives and like them both. Especially the Dove! I found it foamed up wonderfully!! I really like a lot bubbles in the shower and even used it to shave my legs and they were smooth smooth smooth! I didnt even know there were Clean and Clear washes! Have not seen them in Central NY.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've got to try the St. Ives. I love coconut! Where did you find it? As for the rest of the BW's. I haven't tried any of them. I have tried the new Dove Moisture Cream body wash and i love it. It is LE so when it's on sale I def stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. St. Ives & coconut..two of my favourite things. Will definitely be getting this as soon as I can find it !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo! I LAAAAHV coconut scents! I need to run out and get a bottle, maybe even three or four. The Dove one sounds nice, too. But I haven't seen them yet. The stores around here are all kinds of slow to get new products in.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw another new St. Ives Triple Butter bodywash in Creamy Vanilla at the grocery store today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just grabbed something from Bodycology that claims to be new at Walgreens last night. I have super dry and sensitive skin, so if it works for me, I'll let you know, because then it'll work for anyone!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig