Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 26, 2011

New eye and face primers from ROC (and new retinol products too)

Tons of new products from ROC hitting the drugstores lately and there is a note on the displays that they're BOGO1/2OFF through today (sorry for the short notice).

The first collection is new face and eye/lash primers:

ROC Brilliance Anti-Aging Face Primer
ROC Brilliance Anti-Aging Eye and Lash Primer
(retail: $28.99 each, BOGO1/2OFF through today)

Note: I wasn't trying to get all artistic with the above photo and post it in black and white--the display and the boxes are actually black and white!

Next up, some new retinol products for sensitive skin:

ROC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream
ROC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream
(retail: $22.99 each, BOGO1/2OFF through today)

It's nice that ROC is making products for those who have sensitive skin but would still like to use products that contain retinol. And I'm THRILLED to see a night cream in a TUBE instead of a jar! Way to go, ROC!

And I'm kind of curious about those primers too, but the price seems a bit high for drugstore primers.

What do you think of these new ROC products? Are you interested in trying any of them? Are you willing to pay full-price for them? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow, I'm envious! I really like ROC's retinol products and I'm glad to hear they are making products for sensitive skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to try their primer, but its pretty $$$. their regular night cream broke me out, maybe i should try the sensitive one instead? hope they dont discontinue any items from their current line! roc's serum is my hg <333 (did they recently change the color from yellow to beige?) anyways, im a huge fan of roc, theyre better than some of the higher end stuff ive tried :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig