Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales (lots of good deals this week!)


It's that time again, folks! This week's drugstore makeup sales are now up, courtesy of my pal, Make-Up on the Cheap. Click here for a full list of what's on sale this week.

As always, you can see my picks for best drugstore sales of the week here and on the right-hand sidebar of this blog. New readers: my picks include other types of beauty products like haircare, skincare, etc. in addition to makeup. If you're only interested in drugstore makeup, be sure to check out Make-Up on the Cheap's post, which I provide a link to every week on this blog.

Some things to note this week:
  • Walgreens is running a good deal you should know about if you're interested in the new Neutrogena Naturals skincare collection. This week all Neutrogena Naturals products are 20% off and you get a FREE Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm when you purchase two items. The lip balm alone retails for around $4 so this is a good deal. I'm such a sucker for free lip balm!
  • And speaking of free lip balm, my wonderful reader Ashley just alerted me to the fact that there's an unadvertised sale for a free EOS lip balm going on this week at CVS. Click here for the details. Thanks so much for the heads-up, Ashley!
  • Rite Aid is having a good Prestige deal this week (as you know, Prestige sales only come around once every few months): all Prestige cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF and you get $3 +UP Rewards when you spend $10.
  • If you've been wanting to try the new Dial NutriSkin lotions, this is your lucky week. There's a $2 coupon in today's (Sunday) paper, and all three drugstores are running sales! You can snag a bottle for around $1.99 this week if you have that coupon.
  • And finally, I wanted to let you know that I've heard from several readers that the new Olay body care collections smell amazing. For the third week in a row, Walgreens is running a 3/$12 with $2 Register Rewards deal on these collections so you've got another chance to get them! The collections are: Luscious Embrace, Silk Whimsy and Purely Pristine.
That's it for this post, but if you know about any other great deals going on this week at the drugstores, leave a comment and share them with us!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I saw Pure Ice nail polishes at my Walgreens yesterday! Bought & am wearing "Strapless," a mid-toned blue glitter that's amaaaaaaaazing over a blue creme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tip on the EOS lip balm. I got 2 EOS balms for $6.46, and a pack of 3 Nivea lip balms for $0.15 (after $6 ExtraBucks savings)!!!! So excited to use/eat all of my new lip balms.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig