Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jane Cosmetics on Haute Look TODAY!


Jane fans: it's your lucky day! Today on HauteLook.com Jane Cosmetics are on sale, and everything is literally 50% off! I just took a look at the sale before writing this post and the only things that are sold out so far are the gel liners. But everything else is still available, and we're talking Eye Zings for $2.50, Mineral Lip Balms for $2.50, Blushing Cheeks for $3 and so much more it's unbelievable. In fact, just about everything I've reviewed on this blog is now on sale for 1/2 off. Gigantic thanks to my dear pal Amber for the reminder about this sale!

As always, HauteLook is a members-only site, so if you're not a member, you won't be able to view the sale. If you'd like to join Haute Look, do it ASAP because they usually approve membership on the same day and I wouldn't want you to miss out on this Jane sale!

PS: In case you didn't hear about this yesterday, Deborah Lippmann polishes in select shades are 2/$20 on Gilt.com right now. Gilt.com is also a members-only shopping site, so you'll have to sign up to take advantage of this deal. (Thanks to everyone who mentioned this sale in the comments yesterday!)
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow, I'll be honest I didnt know Jane cosmetics existed anymore! When I was like in 6th grade we might be lucky enough to pick up an item or 2 back when they had Jane @ Ulta---back when it was called Ulta3--I remember we used to see Jane @ Walmart & Target too but it's been a LONG time since I have seen Jane anywhere.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up about this awesome sale. I just made my first order from hautelook! Although, do you know why there is a timer that counts down each of the products in the shopping cart? It stressed me out, haha! The great prices were worth it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Persephone: Awww, you must not have a Rite Aid in your city! It's still going strong at Rite Aid locations. :)

    PCS: Hahaha! I knew you'd love this.

    Brittany Anne: You are so welcome! I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of the sale, and yeah, the timer makes me anxious too! I think they do that to prevent people from keeping something in their cart for a while so that no one else can order it. Things tend to sell out QUICKLY on that site and if someone had something in their cart for a long time, it would be hard to keep track of exactly when something's sold out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, no Rite Aid. I'd never even heard of Rite Aid until I started following all these blogs, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked the sale out, nothing too exciting unfortunately :( I think I'd rather just get it at Rite Aid instead of waiting like a month for shipping lol

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig