Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free samples of all 18 shades of Maybelline Fit Me (seriously!)

A HUGE thanks goes to the lovely Glossicious for this one!

Remember when I told you about the free samples that Target was giving away for the new Fit Me foundation from Maybelline? Well now Walmart is giving samples of ALL 18 SHADES for free! Let me make this clear: if you sign up, you get samples of ALL 18 SHADES! I have no idea how these are going to come shipped, but I imagine they'll be small, and probably the peel-away samples, but who knows! All I know is you can sign up to get samples of ALL 18 SHADES by clicking here (and then click on the little orange tab that says "GET YOUR SAMPLE HERE" about half-way down the page).

And because some of you have asked this in the past: they do NOT charge for shipping with free samples. If you fill out the form, you pay NOTHING. These are absolutely free.

Thanks so much for the heads-up, Glossicious!

PS: I'd HURRY if you want these, because I'm sure they'll run out pretty quickly!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. great freebie, no one needs 18 shades, but it's a safe bet that you will find the right shade that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justine: I'm not so sure about that! I know a lot of people like to mix two or three shades, so having access to all 18 is a GREAT thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the latest issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, you can find peel off samples of all 18 shades of the Fit Me foundation. In addition there's 2 coupons. 1 coupon is for $1 off any Fit Me Foundation and the other coupon is for $3 off any 2 products from the Fit Me line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i already have this foundation and it's really good! why not have a mini travel size though(;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm. I've been wanting to try this stuff, so I was excited to read this, but I'm not sure I'm eligible, being an associate, and while it doesn't SAY I'm not, I don't want to get in trouble over foundation samples. That would be unfortunate.
    I'll leave my share for someone else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did it!!! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Just signed up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! I wondered when I ordered it why it didn't give an option for shade selection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not free but I'm pretty sure there are also samples in the current issue of Cosmo. I grabbed mine from the mailbox this morning and I'm pretty sure I saw a page of the little peel away samples.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you were all able to sign up for this one before they run out. :)

    And thanks to exclusive8D and me for the heads-up about Cosmo. That's a great to know!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig