Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free Bath & Body Works Travel Size Item!


 
I apologize if it seems like I'm a bit heavy on the BBW posts lately, but this one's just too good to keep to myself. Once again, my sweetheart of a friend Yuliya alerted me to the fact that there's a new BBW coupon for a FREE 3 oz travel size item (body wash, fragrance mist or lotion!) with ANY purchase and it doesn't expire until 2/22! Click here to print it out!

If you're looking for an inexpensive product to purchase so that you can get your free travel size item, I have a few suggestions! The travel size bottle of Carried Away fragrance mist, which I reviewed yesterday, is currently on sale for $2, and the 1.6 oz Slatkin & Co. candles are currently 3/$5. I reviewed one of these candles a while back and let me tell you--don't let their small size fool you! These babies are powerful and they have 20 hours of burn time. Oh, and all the cute 1 oz pocket-bacs are currently 5/$5 as well.

Happy freebies!

And thanks again, Yuliya!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Cool :) Thanks for the heads up! Any idea what this month's freebie is for the membership card holders? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. AngelicBetrayal: Yep! See 2nd paragraph of yesterday's post:

    http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/02/review-new-bath-body-works-carried-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!

    I know you're so enthralled with my CVS crisis LOL. I have another update regarding not getting coupons when I scanned my card. I went to a different CVS today and there I had to fill out paperwork to get a CVS card. I scanned it at the machine and it said no coupons...ugh so frustrated. I really wanted the cosmetic and the Revlon coupon because I need foundation. My face was naked today LOL.

    Anyways hopefully this will help someone else in the future. Thanks again for listening to my rant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita: Hahaha! I'm so glad you were able to get that card issue straightened out. I'm thinking it might take a few purchases for the scanner to figure out your buying habits and start issuing coupons. I've heard that they use an algorithm to determine what types of coupons to give you based on your buying habits, but let me tell you--it's NOT accurate all of the time. I buy so much makeup from CVS and they don't always give me the makeup coupons that everyone else gets. Sometimes all I'll get for weeks and weeks is toilet paper and candy coupons, and I rarely buy toilet paper OR candy from CVS. In fact, I now try to avoid buying candy from CVS because it keeps giving me so many candy coupons and I really don't want to be tempted to by even MORE candy! lol! Good luck and please keep me posted?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig