Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yardley of London soaps get a makeover (and two new fragrances!)

I'm so exited to share with you this press release that I just received from the folks at Yardley of London. As you  know, I'm huge fan of Yardley of London's super-affordable soaps (especially Honeysuckle Citrus), so I'm excited to tell you that they're about to get a makeover and release two brand new fragrances as well. (By the way, I think that the new makeover is probably why we've been seeing great deals lately on existing Yardley soaps!)

Here's the scoop:



YARDLEY OF LONDON ANNOUNCES NEW SOAPS AND NEW LOOK FOR 2011

Yardley of London, the purveyor of botanical and moisturizing bath soaps that provide unsurpassed cleansing and moisture for the skin, announces the addition of new soaps and fresh packaging for all SKUs in 2011. Pomegranate Rose and Cocoa Butter scents join Yardley of London’s line of irresistible soap bar treats that pamper the body with naturally moisturizing ingredients and essential oils. The new scents join the current Yardley of London line in receiving new packaging; 100% recyclable boxes with bolder colors and bright botanical illustrations help communicate the distinct soap scents and product benefits. 

New SKUs:

Pomegranate Rose: Infused with natural antioxidants and enriched with oatmeal to smooth and renew skin, Yardley of London Pomegranate Rose produces a rich, fragrant lather that will cleanse, beautify and nourish skin. Each luxurious bar is scented with an alluring blend of ripe, juicy pomegranate extracts and velvety rose petals. 

Cocoa Butter: This new Yardley of London bath bar is a luxurious way to soften and smooth dry skin. Cocoa Butter delivers rich and creamy moisturizing properties, with pure cocoa butter, shea butter and Vitamin E as its main ingredients. Each bar is scented with a delicious, creamy, gourmand scent that leaves skin feeling pampered and superbly soft. 

“Yardley of London’s new soaps reflect a trend in our consumer audience who are looking for products that cleanse with pure ingredients that make skin feel younger and healthier,” said Randy Sloan, President of Lornamead. “The new packaging not only makes Yardley of London stand out, but helps consumers easily identify our ingredients that will delight their senses and create a more luxurious bathing experience.” 

Yardley of London soaps celebrate the time-tested classics first developed in 17th century in London by William Yardley and have been adapted into the current natural and botanical bar soap lines that pamper skin. All Yardley of London Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bars, including new Pomegranate Rose and Cocoa Butter, are Paraben-free and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate free. Yardley of London products are not tested on animals.

The suggested retail price for these soaps will be $1.49, and they should be available nationwide, wherever Yardley of London soaps are sold, beginning this month.

I will be reviewing these two new fragrances in the near future, so please check back for my thoughts if you're curious. In the meantime, are you a Yardley of London fan? Are you excited about either of these new fragrance options? I'd love to hear from you.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. My first eye shadow was from Yardley. Do they still sell make up? In the late sixties everyone used their perfume. I think it was Eau de Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check out these new scents. I'm a fan of Yardley but haven't seen them around as much recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yardley soaps have been at my Dollar Tree for months. I'm all stocked up on my favorite, Lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Yardley soaps at the Dollar Tree too. I picked up the lavender and oatmeal scent and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will be interested to know where to find these new scents! Thanks G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan: Wow! What a blast from the past! I vaguely remember their makeup too, now that you mention it! I think they stopped offering that years ago, but thanks for the walk down memory lane! :)

    Beauty and all that: In my area, they sell Yardley at Walgreens and Rite Aid, as well as Dollar Tree. Hope you can find these new scents soon! :)

    Donna: Really? Just in the last few months? I swear I've seen Yardley at my DT for maybe a few years now! Anyway, glad you stocked up on your fav! I've noticed at Walgreens they're selling 6-packs for a really low price right now, which is what I was referring to in my post. I think they're clearing them out to make way for the new packaging. :)

    April K: Oh I love the Oatmeal soap too! I'm always tempted to take a bite out of it. haha!

    robin: I think they'll be at the drugstores, hun! Wags and Rite Aid sell Yardley in my area (maybe CVS too, but I can't remember of the top of my head) so check there! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig