Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spotted: New Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Lotion Collection

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this might be the first lotion line we've ever seen from Dial!

I've mentioned before that I love the Dial NutriSkin body washes (click here for a review). In fact, what's so surprising to me is that of all the lotions and potions and body washes in my shower, my boyfriend "Mr. G" seems to only compliment the softness of my skin after I've used my NutriSkin body wash. Isn't that funny?

Anyway, given my good experience with the body washes, I was excited to spot the new body lotions at a few different drugstores:


In this display, there a men's formula, a formula for dry skin (with aloe) and a formula for extra dry skin (with shea butter).


And then at another drugstore, I spotted these lotions on the regular shelf, but this time I also spotted another formula, "Soothing", which contains chamomile to help with "itchy dry skin". I'm always frustrated when counter displays don't contain the full range of products in a new line, but I'm glad I spotted the 4th formula at another store so I could show you everything in this new line.

So, do you think you might give this new Dial lotion line a try? Are you curious about it? I really hope these lotions work as well as the body washes do for me!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm getting the mens lotion (if I like the smell) for my husband. He refuses to wear lotion so I thought if he had his own "boy" one he might use it! :) I'll let you know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too think that I will get this for my husband. In freezing cold Central NY all of us need all the help we can get!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig