Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Odds 'n' Ends (free BBW candle, WnW update and more)

I'm back! I don't know if you missed me, but I sure missed YOU! I'm still not at 100% but I sure feel better than I did a few days ago and for that I'm grateful!

While I've been away, I've had so many of you email and leave comments about some FANTASTIC deals going on right now, and I'm so excited to share them with you! Please take a minute to read through this--I don't want you to miss out on anything. So let's get started:
  • THIS WEEKEND ONLY: snag yourself a FREE candle at Bath & Body Works (no purchase necessary!) by clicking this link and downloading the coupon. Yay for free stuff!
  • Thanks to my reader sr for telling us that she found the WnW 8-pans at her local Walgreens and that they were in the regular wall display! So don't just look for a counter display in the new product section--check the regular wall display as well!
  • Thanks to my reader robin for giving us the heads-up that Revlon Perplex (the Chanel Paradoxal dupe) is surfacing at Big Lots! If you couldn't find this at your drugstores, check your local Big Lots, folks!
  • Thanks to my reader Mrs. Litz for alerting us to the fact that Cover Girl Crackle polishes (which I believe were discontinued a long time ago) are now surfacing at Dollar Tree in 2-packs! If you couldn't get the lovely Barry M. crackle polish I showed you a while back, or don't want to shell out the dough for the new OPI version, check Dollar Tree and see if you can find the CG version for $0.50 each since they come in 2-packs!
  • Thanks to my reader Gaby for this one: Gaby spotted the e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine 5-packs from Christmas in her clearance section at Target for just $1.25 (for five glosses!). That's a crazy savings!
Thanks so much to all of you who took the time to leave comments, send emails, etc. while I've been away! These tips are so fantastic and I'm so grateful that you shared them with us. Also, I want to thank all of you for your patience while I was away, and thanks in advance for your patience while I slowly make my way through my email, etc. If you have written to me with a great deal, a heads-up on new drugstore products or anything else, I want to thank you so much for that, and I hope to be able to respond to you very soon!

I'll be back later with tons more budget-beauty info, but until then, are you excited about any of the deals listed above? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I went to 3 walgreens today, and they have the space for the WnW 8 pans, but they don't have them in yet. Hopefully on Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish there was a Dollar Tree near me! I want those Crackle polishes! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate saying this... but I am so tired of going to Walgreens! I go to different ones everyday and NOTHING! I did finally go to one today that had space in their permanent display for the new palettes, but no palettes! What gives!? I love wet n wild and I am dying to give them my money... please let me give you my money wet n wild! :)

    So glad you feel better G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you too and have been wondering if the work-monster got you. But, I guess, it was the flu bug. :(

    I haven't found the new WnW 8 color palettes either. I look and look; no good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a beauty advisor at walgreens we are currently doing reset on the entire cosmetics wall (Not temp displays) we are moving things around and making room to put the covergirl naturelux line on the permanent wall along with the maybelline fit me line and the essie polishes which will be located next to the sally hansen nail products...l'oreal also has some new products coming out that will be on the cosmetics wall not sure what it is though

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH and sinful colors has a new display of a nail polish line called carousel something or other Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn you Americans and your great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo glad you are feeling better G! Missed your posts! I will definately look for the CG crackle polish at DT! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back, G, you've been missed! Glad you're feeling better. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey G!

    I found the new WnW trios at CVS today. I was only able to get five out of the six:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also saw the new WnW trios today at CVS, along with many of the new nail polishes. Still waiting for the 8-pan WnW shadows to be displayed at my local Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay G! I'm glad you're feeling better! Don't let yourself do too much too soon again. :) My wallet can tell that you have been sick because I have been spending a lot less money without your posts to tempt me, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perplex is at big lots for $1! Along with a few glitter polishes from revlon's summer offerings (galaxy?) as well as some classic shades and other colors from summer, all for $1 each or in packages of 2 for $2.

    such a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If anyone is in the Austin area, I found the WnW 8 pan palettes @ Walgreens today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi G. I've been following your blog unofficially for a while now, and I've found it to be so helpful. I never left a comment or anything before because I didn't really have anything new to contribute, but I must tell you how great your blog is. It's my guilty pleasure.

    Also, because of your post about Big Lots, I now have the Revlon Perplex polish, and I love it! It was at my BL for $1!! Can you believe it?

    You're great at doing what you do, and I'm always excited to see what else will be up next.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig