Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A closer look at the new John Frieda Full Repair Weightless Damage Remedy Collection

I love John Frieda products. They just consistently seem to work for me, so I was very excited to finally see this new collection at Rite Aid the other day, and I'm so happy there were brochures in this display (with $1 off coupons!) so that I could give you a much better look at the entire line:


And just a reminder: all John Frieda products are on sale this week at Walgreens for 3/$10, so if you spot these coupons, you'll get them for 3/$9!

I'd like to show you close-ups from the brochure in case you're curious about this collection:


 






I am VERY interested in the Perfect Ends Sheer Mist since it's designed for fine-textured hair (that would be me). It's always difficult to find a good product for my fried ends that doens't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy, so I can't wait to try this one. I also am a bit curious about that mascara wand product.

What do you think of this new collection? Are you excited to try anything? Anything jumping out at you?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Anything John Freida that says WEIGHTLESS sounds like a win for me! Funny story for you. I have brown hair but I hate the Brunette Shampoo. I use the Redhead Shampoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really interested in that mascara wand thing-y because I have major flyaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. j: OMG that is too funny because I have light brown hair but I LOVE the JF Blonde products (especially the hairspray which is HG for me). :)

    Ali: If you get it, I'd love to know what you think--it sounds great, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love John Frieda, can't wait to try the dry end treatment & I agree with Ali, that mascara wand thing-y does look interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE JF stuff! count me in!

    i'm going to Wags tonight to see if i can find the new WnW items- wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought the shampoo, conditioner and sheer mist but haven't used it yet. My Walgreens had this line of JF products excluded from the 3/$10 sale, but there were $1 coupons on s/c and $2 coupon on the mist.

    Also, I noticed a JF dry shampoo "volume refresher" with the Luxurious Volume line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI - I picked up the shampoo, conditioner, root lift for $15, then got $5 back in Register Rewards. Plus, I used the $1 off coupons for shampoo and conditioner and the $2 coupon for the root lift. Used the other $2 coupon and RR to buy the sheer mist. Total = $14 for all four, plus tax. Not bad considering the sheer mist is $10! (the coupons were attached to the shampoo and conditioner.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn you. I actually kinda wanna try this stuff! JF is actually not bad for drugstore products. That sounds so snobbish, but I didn't mean it like that! Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig