Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 31, 2010

Starting the new year off with a BANG!


First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, my beautiful, intelligent, witty, hilarious, and kind readers! I could NOT have gotten through the last year without you, and I mean that from the very bottom of my heart.

I'm starting things off with a bang already (hey, it's only 10:30pm on New Year's Eve as I write this) by updating my CVS Beauty Clearance post to include a much more organized list with new products added and tons of haul pics!

I put a direct link to this post on my left-hand sidebar, and I want to be sure you know that every single time I update it, I will put a new timestamp at the top of the post. This way, you won't have to keep re-checking it for new info. You'll know exactly when I have updated it!

And guess what? Tomorrow or Sunday (not sure yet) I will begin my WET N WILD 2011 SERIES, including photos, swatches, reviews and more. You do NOT want to miss it, I promise you. You're going to flip over these 8-pans! Seriously, you might flip over in your chair when you see them. ;-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love you all so VERY much!

G. xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Cannot wait to see new beauty products here in 2011. Happy New Year, G. You are a sweetheart and deserve all of the best in the New Year! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year G! Thanks again for all you do. I hope this year brings you more inspiration, love, and joy. I'm excited to see the new wet n wild products! Have a good one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hppy New Year!!!! Thanks for all the info!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too! Can't wait to see the awesome new posts for the new year!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig