Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, January 1, 2011

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


How fitting that my very first post of 2011 is my weekly drugstore makeup sale post! Click here to view the complete list of makeup on sale this week, compliments of the always-wonderful Make-Up on the Cheap.

Sadly, there isn't much to get excited about when it comes to makeup sales this week, but unless you've been hiding under a rock for the past few days, you know there's a whole lot to be excited about over at CVS right now. But for those of you who don't live near a CVS, I want you to know that SEVERAL of my readers have told me that they're spotting many of the same products on clearance at Rite Aid and Walgreens right now. So get out there and start looking for clearance signs!

Also, I've received several reports about Wet n Wild products popping up at dollar stores lately! Color Icon eyeshadow palettes have been spotted at Dollar General (oh how I wish we had Dollar General in CA!) so check your local dollar stores this week--you never know what you might find.

As always, you can check out my picks for the Best Drugstore Deals of the Week right here and also on my right-hand sidebar. There's a really good deal I want to tell you about this week over at Wags!

There's a brand new line from Finesse called Clean + Simple, and all the products are hypoallergenic and sulfate-free. I looked for info on this line and only found one pic on the entire internet, and it happens to be at an amazing blog I had never heard of before called Wild for Wags. Check it out here!

This line is on sale for $1.99 each this week at Wags, and there are $1.99 rebates on the bottles, making each bottle FREE. Yay for free and sulfate-free haircare!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have seen the WnW palettes at Dollar General - but they are $5! Aren't they less than that when you can find these at Wags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen Wet n Wild products at Dollar General and Family dollar for a while now, however the prices aren't any cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a Dollar General somewhere in the Valley. I'm sooo going lol.

    Happy New Years G. May you have an even more blessed and awesome year.

    xoxo,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. which palettes were at the dollar general? does this mean that they are being discontinued? and g, please do the eight pans first! I check your blog at least five times a day for the swatches. I will SCREAM when they are finally up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If any of you have Kinney Drugs near you, the WnW holiday palettes are 50% off right now!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jenny I am mega jealous of you! (in a non-bad way, if you understand what I mean...) I haven't found them anywhere!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig