Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, December 11, 2010

Spotted: New Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Eyeliner + Serum

Hello, my lovelies! I've missed you. I'm sorry I've been away for a few days, but life has been pretty intense for me this past week--I'm hanging in there, but I just want to apologize for falling so behind on posting, responding to comments, emails and all that good stuff. I hope to get caught up soon though, so thanks so much for your patience.

Last week I spotted some new things at the drugstore and this is the first one I wanted to share with you. We've all heard of lash-boosting mascaras, but how about a lash-boosting EYELINER?

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner and Serum
(retail: $10.99 at CVS)


Wow. I'd say that 91% is a pretty big percentage, eh? I guess it makes sense that to truly boost your lashes, it could be very effective to apply something right at the root. And it appears that the applicator tip is quite fine, enabling you to get right down into your lash line. Also, this liner claims to have "24 Hour Wear".

If you enlarge the image below, you can see the details. Apparently this is a "high-tech Japanese formula":


The available shades are from left to right:
Deep Brown, Ultra Black, Clear Serum and Black

And you'll also notice that there's the famous Physicians Formula "Try Me Free" sticker on these products, which means that you can send in the sticker for a rebate that will cover the cost of your purchase.

So...are you interested in giving this one a try? Have you tried it already? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. It does make sense to put a serum like this at the root of the lash. For the 'try free', sure I'll try one! That was good thinking on their part to come up with a clear one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an eyeliner junkie so I'm all over this one. Especially for free!
    It's kind of funny that there are three different shades of black. LOL. Would have liked to see a brown or something but oh well, I'll still get one if I can find this display. :D

    I hope things get better for you soon. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing! What does "high-tech Japanese formula" even mean, LOL??? I might just give this one a shot, though, since I love eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am SOO down for this eyeliner! i have been wanting to try the Bare Escentuals buxom eyeliner that does the same kinda stuff, but it's pretty expensive. this sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! I've been using Rapidlash which is the clear nighttime system, which works but at a heftier price tag. I wonder if it's the same thing? I wonder if I could use both?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm I'd love to give this a try :D I'll be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "Try Me Free" is for purchases made between 1/1/11 and 12/31/11 and the rebate must be postmarked by 1/14/12. Those of you interested may want to wait until the new year to give it a go if you want the rebate :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very interesting to me, since I'm always looking for something to thicken/lengthen my sparse eyelashes... maybe I'll give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @FustyLuggz, according to the text on the PF rebate form, it reads: "Purchase the specially marked Physicians Formula Eye Booster Lash Boosting
    Eyeliner + Serum product between 12/1/10 and 12/31/11." Maybe they changed it? Yay for us! Go to CVS this week and do the Spend $10, get $7 ExtraBucks deal...

    ReplyDelete
  10. G--Totally love this eye liner and the fact that it's practically free. I grabbed one in the regular black and have been using it about 2 weeks. The tip is amazing, it is like a flexible long artist's brush. it dispenses the perfect amount of color. Not sure about the eyelash growth here though since i haven't used it that long enough. Ladies, try it! I can't wait to read your review G, if you nabbed one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heather: I want to let you know that I made a mistake when I originally posted this and there IS a brown: it's called "Deep Brown". Yay! :)

    Kristen: thanks SO much for the great feedback. You're making me want to run out and buy this right NOW! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig