Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


The lovely Make-Up on the Cheap has posted the new drugstore sales that begin today (Sunday) and I'm so happy to report that there are 40% off sales at both Wags and Rite Aid this week (all Revlon ColorStay products are 40% off at Rite Aid! Yay!), as well as a good polish sale at CVS (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wears and Hard as Nails are $1.99). I'd say it's a pretty good week overall for drugstore makeup lovers, because CVS also has a deal where Revlon ColorStay foundations are $10 with $4 Extra Bucks!

Also, I just updated my picks for Best Drugstore Sales of the Week if you'd like to take a peek here. I also want to make sure you know that Wags is having their special mid-week sale again and they're doing the same promotion as last week where you can purchase a Revlon Top Speed nail polish for $5.99 and get $5 Register Rewards (this sale is from 12/15 - 12/18 only).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig