Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Spotted: New Nivea Express Hydration Freshening Gel and Lotion

If you've been reading my blog for a while then you know that I currently have a weakness for anything with the words "sea minerals" in the title. "Sea Minerals" seems to be the buzzword in drugstore fragrances this season and I'm falling for it hook, line and sinker! I already showed you the Softsoap sea minerals hand soap and the Method sea minerals hand sanitizer, and now we've got a new sea mineral lotion from Nivea. Oh, and a mint extract gel too. 

Nivea's really trying to break me down with these, I tell ya!

 New Nivea Express Hydration Daily Lotion and Freshening Gel
(retail: $7.99)

Express Hydration is Nivea's new collection that promises "24 hour hydration". A bold claim, but I'm willing to put these babies to the test based on the fragrances alone.  Plus, I'm so curious about the texture of this "freshening gel":


So what do you think? Do the words "sea minerals", "lotus flower", "mint extract" and "freshening gel" pique your interest? Do you think you'll give these brand new Nivea products a shot in the coming year? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The gel one sounds really good, as long as there's no alcohol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freshening gel has definitely interested me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freshening sounds cold to me. Not so appealing in the winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the 24 hour claim that tempts me to give it a try.

    Brynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how I am with anything mint! I know I have a Nivea coupon somewhere, now I have to dig it out. Thanks G! I was TRYING to make January a no-buy month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY want the mint gel!! I've looked at WM,CVS and WG but can't find either of these anywhere! :-( Do you know when they are supposed to be out in general?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig