Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Carmex Lip Balm flavors!

I saw an article today about some new Carmex flavors, so I asked the folks at Carmex if they had any images, and they were kind enough to send some my way! I'm looking forward to trying these new flavors (I'm still loving their new tinted lip balms) and I'm so excited to show them to you:

(from DrugstoreNews.com) MILWAUKEE (Dec. 1) Carma Labs on Wednesday announced two new limited edition flavors: Carmex Lime Twist and Carmex Vanilla Click Sticks.

The new flavors will be available beginning in December 2010 for a limited time at special in-store displays exclusively at all Walgreens.

"Customers looking for a new flavor twist on a tried and true favorite will be excited about these two new flavors," stated Paul Woelbing, president of Carma Labs.

The new Lime Twist and Vanilla Click Sticks are rated an SPF of 15 to provide additional protection to the lips.

The suggested retail price for the new flavored Carmex lip balms is $1.69.

Lip balm fanatics: are you excited about these new flavors? Do you think you'll look for them at your local Wags this month? Please stay tuned because I'll review them as soon as I get my hands on them!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Nooooooooo!!!!! Why, oh, why do companies have to put chemical sunblock in everything, for crying out loud? I love Carmex, but am limited to the original formula in a tube because flavours all have chemical SPF, to which I am allergic.

    Waaahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lime one looks super interesting. Why are they called click sticks though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I am all over these! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-D yay! im a sucker for chapsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanilla sounds intriguing, but I have a feeling it'll still have a little bit of that Carmex scent... Hmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the good feedback, ladies! I will definitely review these when I get them. :)

    Sally: They're called Click Sticks because they make a tiny click sound when you twist up the balm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carmex sent me the Lime Twist for test/review awhile back. I really liked the product and gave it a positive review. I like the idea of a lime citrus flavor on my "menu" of lipbalms! However, my boyfriend HATED the smell of it and he is not fragrance sensitive. I can't say if I received the product that is now in the stores even though the packaging looks the same.
    I am looking forward to your review, G.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig