Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Heads up: CoverGirl Smoky Eye Kits 50% off at Target

A huge thanks to my pal Amanda over at Mandabear.com for this scoop:

image credit: Amanda for Nouveau Cheap

Amanda recently spotted these CoverGirl Smoky Eye Look Kits at her Target and they're on clearance for $8.25 (original price: $16.50).  That's a pretty great deal and, as Amanda said, it's like buying a LashBlast mascara and getting the Smoky Shadow Blast and Line Exact liquid liner for FREE. So if you have been wanting to try either of those products, now's the time!

Amanda said these were going fast at her local Target, so if you've got some last-minute Tarjay shopping you need to do, I'd swing by the cosmetics aisle and see if you can spot these (who am I kidding? Like you'd go to Target and NOT swing by the cosmetics aisle??).

Thanks again, Amanda for the great scoop!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hmm, I might have to go to Target now... although I would only use the liner and the mascara, because I've tried the Shadowblast and it is absolutely HORRID. Bleh. X_X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spare yourself the shadowblast! If you like products that crease within hours, or you have the dryest eyelids ever, then it might work. I couldn't even use it successfully as a base for other colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig