Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Odds 'n' Ends

My Reader's Pick poll is now up (see right-hand sidebar)! Thanks to ALL of you for weighing in on your favorite releases this year. I narrowed the choices down based on the answers I heard over and over from all of you, and I think it's going to be very interesting to see which of the seven products wins! They're listed in alphabetical order by brand, so be sure to read through the entire list before you cast your vote. And thank you in advance for voting!

Coupon Alert! Huge thanks to the lovely Hebridean Sprite for this one: there's a $1 Revlon Nail Polish coupon in the November issue of Glamour Magazine! In fact, Hebridean Sprite even sent me some very helpful pics of the mag and the coupon so we all know what to look for (and look at her adorable mani!):

image credit: Hebridian Sprite for Nouveau Cheap

Huge thanks go out to Lisa over at Drugstore Divas for the heads-up on some CVS coupons that are currently printing out at the scanner box and/or on receipts! I mentioned earlier that everyone is getting the $3 off $15 beauty purchase coupon this week, but Lisa also got a $3 off any Revlon coupon (which would pair nicely with the Glamour coupon I just mentioned) and a $7 off any Lumene Vitamin C product. Lisa snagged herself a free lotion using that coupon, because the coupon applies to minis as well! So get on over to CVS and scan your card and see what you get! And thanks again, Lisa, for the heads-up!

That's it for now, but please stay tuned because I'm still working on that Dollar Tree and Marshalls post--it's a big one and you don't want to miss it if you shop at either of those stores!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I just got back from CVS and I did get the $3/15 coupon, and I got $3 off any Almay product. I didn't pick anything up, I had my son with me and I know he wouldn't have the patience to wait for me while I shop for makeup! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig