Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 19, 2010

A closer look at the new Maybelline Color Sensational Reds and Pinks

After my lovely reader Stefanie shared this pic with us a few days ago, I have been on the lookout for this new collection:

image credit: Stefanie for Nouveau Cheap
Maybelline Color Sensational Reds and Pinks

Finally, I spotted this display at Rite Aid, so I wanted to share some close-ups with you!


Lipsticks from left to right:
Pink & Proper (shimmer), Pink Satin (shimmer), Fuchsia Fever (creme), Fifth Avenue Fuchsia (creme), Red Revolution (creme), Ruby Star (shimmer)

Nail colors from left to right:
Fuchsia Fever (hot pink creme with subtle violet shimmer), Heartbreaker (blood red creme), Red Revolution (fire engine red creme), Ruby Star (deep ruby-wine shimmer)

Right off the bat, I was lusting after Pink Satin lipstick. Looking at it in the tube, it looks like a gorgeous warm shimmery pinky-brown with a touch of coral that just might be a Your Lips But Better shade. I also think Ruby Star, the nail color, is absolutely stunning in person, although probably not the most unique color I've ever seen.

I hope this helps some of you who have been excited about these new additions to the Color Sensational line. As soon as Maybelline's on sale again, I hope to pick up a few things!

In the meantime, have you purchased any of these new reds or pinks? What do you think of them?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I knew you would go for pink satin! I found this display yesterday and I bought one lipstick I really wanted, but I'm waiting for a sale to pick up the other things I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY want to find this display! I love the Color Sensational line, plus I have a bunch of Maybelline coupons burning a hole in my pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I could get past the scent of Maybelline Lipsticks...Because the Pink Satin does look interesting, but for then scent. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just saw these and snapped some pictures!! Check it out here!! I am lusting after the Fuchsia Fever color!

    http://divamakeupqueen.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-maybelline-sensational-reds-and.html

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig