Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 24, 2010

Awesome All You coupons and another Wet n Wild update!

The Wet n Wild Pixie Holiday hysteria continues, and I've got even more great news! My lovely Twitter follower, @CoastiesWife2, just gave me the heads-up that she spotted the Wet n Wild Pixie Holiday palettes at CVS! Yep, they've landed at CVS, folks! Whoo hoo!

Also, @CoastiesWife2 gave me some info about this month's All You Magazine (can you believe that my subscription ran out last month and I forgot to renew it?) and there are some AWESOME coupons in this issue that you don't want to miss! There's another great $5 off a $10 Wet n Wild purchase coupon (how handy will this be if you find the Pixie Holiday display??) and @CoastiesWife2 tells me that Kmart currently has a BOGOFREE sale going on for Wet n Wild. Also, this month's issue of All You has a Rimmel BOGOFREE coupon and a $3 Neutrogena coupon which, again according to @CoastiesWife2, would pair nicely with some of the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers products that she spotted on clearance at Walgreens.

If you don't already subscribe to All You Magazine, you can purchase single issues at Walmart but, I highly advise you to subscribe if you can (you can get a 6-month subscription at Amazon for 10 bucks) because that way you'll never miss an issue and every issue has awesome drugstore makeup coupons.

Happy shopping, and thanks again to @CoastiesWife2 for the great scoop!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. thanks for the update! i'll have to check out CVS soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks for the update again. I just checked my Walgreens but no luck. However I did see an endcap display with a bunch of 99 cent stocking stuffers! There were some lipglosses by Profusion in there. They are the swirled looking ones with the colors layered like a parfait or something. They're pretty cute but I don't love the smell- reminds me of toothpaste!
    I wonder what part of the country (besides the midwest) the WnW have been seen in? I'm from Virginia. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh crudsss! =( I didn't pick up the All You today when I went to Walmart! Now I have to wait until next Saturday =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot! My CVS stores don't carry Wet n Wild! I will continue to stalk Walgreens!

    On a side note, I have heard reports that the coupons in All You differ between the subscription and newsstand copies. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to both CVS and Walgreens today but no luck on those WnW palettes, what I did find was Incoco nail appliques on clearance at Walgreens. I bought the French kit for $3.19 and the regular kit for $ 2.59.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and they also had all the Borghese nail polishes 1/2 off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my All You magazine! And not just for the coupons, but I find that the articles are actually relevant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found them at my walgreens. I bought two using the coupon from all you magazine, so it's like buying one get one. I love these two palettes. There's minimal fall out to none at all. it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I drove to walgreens this morning, but no luck :( I'm gonna try again tomorrow since I went so early.
    When I got home from a family party I went over to CVS, which usually only stocks NYC (although they have the wet'n'wild train case so I figured it was worth a shot.) No luck there either.
    Has anyone spotted these on the east coast yet? I'm afraid I'm gonna miss them. D:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought them at CVS today like I said in my previous post. I also live in Va.. Springfield, VA.. about 15 miles from DC. They were at the Backlick Rd and 236 in Annandale if you live near there. Hope you find them near you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lysses you just made my day!! I live in Richmond, VA so hopefully I see them very soon! I checked 2 Walgreens with no luck so I'm going to CVS and Rite Aid soon as well as keep checking the Walgreens of course. Thanks so much for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My CVS doesn't carry Wet n Wild either :( but I'll be checking my walgreens! i can't wait to get my hands on these palettes and I got my All You magazine on friday! I just love that magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did anyone catch sight of them in CA yet? I live in the Bay Area and the CVS's here don't stock WnW either. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The WnW end cap type display was at my Walgreens today, but it's not on the end, it's on the side of an endcap opposite the regular WnW section of the wall display. I bought the Sugar Plum Fairy palette and may have to go back for Snow Sprite. I wanted to pick up a couple of the nail polishes too but the same Walgreens also had the new SH Complete Salons so I caved there instead. I'm in IN if this helps anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  16. just spotted these at duane reade in nyc!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig