Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 23, 2010

Important info regarding the Wet n Wild Pixie Holiday palettes!

Everyone seems to be going crazy trying to find these new limited edition Wet n Wild Pixie Holiday palettes (have you seen the MAC Club dupe in the Night Elf palette? I'll show you another pic again in a minute!). And I have some VERY important information for you in case you've been looking for this display but haven't found it yet.

When my awesome reader Meagan first found these palettes a little while back, she found them in this counter display at her local Meijer store:

 Photo credit: Meagan for Nouveau Cheap

But then my lovely friend Kimberly over at Libby's Pink Vanity told me yesterday that she spotted these at Walgreens (finally, they've surfaced somewhere other than Meijer!).  Great news, right?

But here's the important part:  don't just look for a counter display! Your Walgreens might have these palettes in an end-cap display like this:

Photo credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap

I would HATE to think your Walgreens DOES have these palettes but you just didn't see them because they're in an end-cap display and not a counter display!

Also, HUGE thanks to the lovely Kimberly for snapping these photos of the display! She even sent me close-ups of everything, and there are OTHER adorable new goodies in this display--check it out:

Photo credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
From left to right:  
Sugar Plum Fairy, Golden Goddess, Snow Sprite and Night Elf
(retail: $4.99 each) 

Photo credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
Mini sets of mascara + eyeliner (retail: $1.99)
Mini sets of mascara + eyeshadow single (retail: $2.99)

Photo credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
Mini Megalast nail polishes with free top coat
(retail: $1.99)

Photo credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
Golden Goddess

Photo credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
Night Elf 
(MAC Club dupe in lower left corner)

Photo credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
Snow Sprite

And in case you missed it the first time I posted it, my wonderful reader Ter (aka bobbysgeel) sent me a picture of the fourth palette:

Photo credit: Ter for Nouveau Cheap
Sugar Plum Fairy

If you would like to see some great swatches of these palettes, click here to see the lovely JenJen's post!


Don't forget to check the end-caps at your local Walgreens for this display! And please come back and tell me if you spot them. I'd love to know!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I've been on the hunt for these... have not found them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay..hopefully they'll be at my local Walgreens. BTW I don't know if I'm late on this but I spotted a NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil display at my local CVS!! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I've actually seen those endcap-type displays before! That's a great hint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo scared I'm going to miss out on these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, finally! XD Hopefully, we get them on the east coast, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been patrolling for these!I still haven't found them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been practically stalking my local drugstores for these...no luck yet. I want these SO BAD, especially Night Elf! Thanks for the info, G, I'd be lost without ya sometimes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for telling me this! I'm off to a Walgreens now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited to find these. Been scouring my local CVS, Walgreens and grocers called HEB. Still haven't seen them yet, but will press on! I'm in love with Night ELF and I want to see what the Sugar Plum Fairy one looks like in person.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tweeted you but in case those tweets didnt reach you or were too difficult to understand, I wanted to let you know...

    the NEW All you magazine at Walmart now, has a $5 off $10 purchase of Wet N Wild... Wet n Wild is BOGO FREE at Kmart this week!!!! I will be stocking up..Also, in the NEW ALL YOU Magazine there was a $3 off any neutrogena purchase,and at my walgreens and at my ULTA the Minerals sheers concealer Kit was on clearance for 6.99,regular 13.99. I used my $3 coupon and paid just 3.99 for the concealer kit. Also there was a BOGO Free Rimmel shadow coupon in the new All You Magazine so thats good too!!!

    So yea, those were the highlight coupons for me in the All You magazine that I got from Walmart 2 days ago!! I was so pumped to get that concealer for only 3.99!

    ALSO one last thing. At my walgreens there was a sign over the Neutrogena that the Cosmetics counter in the walgreens had $3 off Neutrogena coupons at the desk and to just ask the sales associate.. So if you can, ask your sales associate at the beauty counter if they have the coupons! They always have coupons and testers stashed away and if you ask, they will give them to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this post. Had to go to my CVS for my hubby's razor blades and guess what I found? Yup, all these! So, I had to get them, sale or not! If I wait till they go on sale, they will be gone. The colors are lovely and I'm glad I got them. Also got a special wet n wild Date-night survival kit which includes a trio of shadows, three eyeliners, and a lip gloss, all for $4.99. Had to pick one up also. Great stocking stuffer!Hope you all find these, they are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My local Walgreens JUST stocked this this morning. It was in an end cap like the on pictured above. I was able to snag the palettes/polishes I wanted (Sugar Plum Fairy, Night Elf and Snow Sprite palettes along with 4 of the polishes that looked cute). Possible dupe for China Glaze Fairy Dust in the "Dasher" nail polish. I haven't swatched it yet so I don't know for sure. Thanks for the heads up that it was at Walgreens---though one of my Walgreens did not have it up as of this morning so I know it's a store by store basis.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I need that palette in Golden Goddess! it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see if my Walgreens has these palettes!! MissNIa: That's awesome! I hope my CVS is carrying them!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. G, I need your help along with every other gal who reads NouveauCheap.
    After seeing COUNTLESS photos of the WnW Pixie Holiday palettes, I've been dying to get atleast ONE.
    I'm in Canada so we don't have Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid or Target soo... I'm kind of having a hard time locating these treasures.
    Our Wal-Marts here (or atleast the ones I go to) do not stock LE displays besides the Halloween kits. I know only one store, which happens to be a whole city away that might have this display along with the LE nail polish display. I'm contemplating whether or not to call the store to ask but the bigger question is:
    Has ANYONE found the WnW Pixie Holiday palettes in Canada and where??

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig