Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Attention Burt's Bees fans! Amazing deal alert!

Just got this email today and um, WOW, this is an awesome deal for you Burt's Bees fans out there:

We have extra inventory that we need to clear out before the holidays. Order now and get four Burt's Bees® full-sized products including 3 lip balms and many of our favorites in travel-size. You'll receive more than 15 Burt's Bees® items, including our polka dot cosmetics bag, replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil and much more. This assortment of Burt's Bees® natural products is $20, 60% off their retail value. Treat yourself or others in your life this Fall.

To get free shipping on your Grab Bag purchase, use the promotional code "fallbag" at checkout.

I'm sorry but four full-size Burt's Bees products, three lip balms, several travel-size goodies and a cosmetics bag, ALL FOR JUST $20 WITH FREE SHIPPING? If you've got Burt's Bees fans in your family or circle of friends, think of all the holiday presents you can cover with just this order! This is a pretty amazing deal considering how expensive full-size Burt's Bees products can cost at the drugstore.

Be sure to read the customer comments regarding this grab bag--the last time they had this promotion it was a HUGE hit and it seems that people are not hesitating to take advantage of it again now that it's back. But you know what THAT means, right? If you want it, do not hesistate because I'm sure it will sell out quickly.

I hope this helps some of you BB fans out there. Do you think you'll take the plunge and grab yourself a grab bag?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ooh I love Burt's Bees! I got this from you before I even checked my e-mail about it! lol. I'm totally going to order it! Thanks luv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that grab bag looks totally awesoooooooome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taj: Jeweled Thumb just alerted me to the fact that some people were disappointed with their grab bags the last time they ran this promotion. Apparently the packing materials were less than stellar and the sample sizes on some of the products were really small. When I saw that around 400 of the 420 reviews on the site were very positive, I thought this was a pretty safe bet, but now that I know some people were displeased the last go-around, I'm not so sure. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ping: Be sure to read the comment I just posted (above). If you order, I'm crossing my fingers you'll be very happy with your grab bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just placed an order because of you! I think I like the mystery of it, not knowing what I'm going to end up with.

    I'm taking a chance, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sounds to me that the four full size products include 3 lip balms, so 3 lip balms plus one other full size product and then many samples... i was still considering it, but it's already sold out! oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 8am (est) Thurs - SOLD OUT. Pooey! :( Thanks for the info though, those that got it, got a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got mine in the mail and I am super impressed!! I got a TON of stuff and I can't wait to try! It also came with the cutest makeup bag ever :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig