Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


Click the image above to view the entire list of next week's drugstore makeup sales, courtesy of the lovely Make-Up on the Cheap!

A word to new readers: every week (usually Wed or Thurs) I post a link to the coming week's drugstore makeup sales, and I will also post the "best" deals of the week (my personal opinion) in the feature at the top of my blog. In most regions, these sales begin on Sunday and end the following Saturday. HOWEVER, I want to note that the sales mentioned are NATIONAL sales, and if you live in an area that does not run national sales, you may not find these deals at your local drugstores. There's nothing I can do about that, unfortunately, so always check your local drugstore circulars and mailers to ensure that these sales are available to you before you head out to make any purchases.

I'm very happy to see that finally, there are some deals on CoverGirl Simple Ageless products at both CVS and Rite Aid this week! It seems that whenever there's a sale on CoverGirl, the fine print always says "excludes Simply Ageless" so finally you can try those wonderful Simply Ageless blushes I've been raving about here and here if you'd like, and you won't have to pay full price for them. Yay!

I'll be updating my new feature at the top of this page in a bit to include all the best deals for the coming week, so please stay tuned.

Oh, before I forget: a very lovely reader informed me that the 50% off Wet n Wild deal at Walgreens is a month-long promotion and is good until the end of October!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Not all WnW is 50% off. Certain items are, you'll have to go to your Walgreens to see which ones. At mine it was mostly lipsticks and glosses, with one or two eyeliners. Nothing else was included in the 50% off, no nail polishes, blushes, eyeshadows etc.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig