Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spotted at the drugstore: Another LE Maybelline display and more...

The other day when I was at Rite Aid, I spotted yet another limited edition Maybelline Fashion Week Fall 2010 display! I will add these pics to my original post (which you can see here) so that all of the displays from this collection will be in one nice and tidy post for future reference.

Maybelline Limited Edition Fashion Week Fall 2010
Color Sensational Lipglosses (retail: $6.19)


It's hard to tell in these pics, but there are some very pretty shades in this collection! There is a light shimmery pink, a medium pink, a darker pink, a pinky-brown (yay!) and a berry/wine/plum.

Also, don't forget that Color Sensational lip colors are on sale this week:


They're 3 for $15 with $5 back in +UP Rewards (the equivalent to CVS Extra Bucks) and if you've got coupons, this becomes an even better deal. For instance, if you have three $1 off coupons from the other Maybelline Fashion Week display, this will bring your total down to $7 for three lip colors.

And finally, I just had to show you this:

Mr. Bubble Moisturizing Hand Soaps (retail: $2.49, 7.5 oz)

Yay for a new Mr. Bubble product! As you can see, there are two different formulas: a fragrance- and dye-free formula, and a regular formula (which smells just like Mr. Bubble bubble bath).

That's it for this drugstore report--thanks for reading!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Hmm....I'm not sure if I'm thrilled about this...this collection is more meh for me O.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Lilacs: I wish I agreed with you (it would be better for my wallet, that's for sure). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 'meh' about the new lip glosses. Maybe I'm jaded? I have sooooo many it's hard to find one that I don't have. Lipsticks, well, that's another topic! :)

    Gosh, I grew up with Mr. Bubble. It was a powder back then; like laundry soap. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly: See, that's how I felt about the Salsa Sun LE glosses! But THESE glosses totally appeal to me. I think maybe it's because they seem more wearable (for my coloring) and I' m a SUCKER for pinky-browns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drooling over a few polishes from this collection. Still waiting for a sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to check out the new Maybelline glosses. I'm a Color Sensational hoor, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Rite Aid I went to yesterday had a whole section of these displays, I think there were 5 total, but the ones you are missing aren't anything thrilling. One was all Lash Stilleto mascara, and the other is all Dream Mousse stuff, foundations, concealers, and blushes. There wasn't anything new or limited edition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was at Rite Aid yesterday checking out the colorsensational sale, and while there spotted this display with the tear pad, so my good deal turned even better! $15.00 for 3 lipsticks - $5.00 RR - $3.00 (3 tear pad coupons) - $2.00 video value coupon, so total $5.00 for 3 lipsticks! At $1.67 each for these, I was ecstatic! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig