Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 19, 2010

And the winners of the M&Ms Preztel Chocolate Candies are...

I'm so excited to announce the winners of the M&Ms Pretzel Chocolate Candies winners today!


Thanks to random.org, the lucky winners were numbers 34, 42, 11, 28, 20 and 48. So who had the lucky numbers?


34 = taylorbagels
42 = lisa @ drugstoredivas
11 = spifftiff
28 = princess_azure
20 = Kimberly (aka libbyspinkvanity)
48 = myolie

Congratulations, winners! You have scored yourselves a single-serving size bag of these new (and quite delicious) treats! I've sent each of you an email, so please response as soon as possible.

Thanks so much to everyone who entered. And if you didn't win, please check back because I'll be hosting another fun giveaway in the very near future.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thanks so much!! I'm so super excited to have won =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't wait to try these :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!!!can't believe i have won. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. And for those who didn't win, check your CVS, they might have them there. Mine did and I got a 50 cents off two from the slot machine, but they are also on sale buy 2 get 1 free this week. So of course I got 3 of them... one free, and 50 cents off on the other two. They were regularly priced 80 cents, if I remember correctly. My family loved 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot!!! And I have a bowl of ice cream waiting for these babies to just right into! YUMMY!!!

    Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig