Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


Next week's drugstore makeup sales are coming to us a bit early this week, compliments of Make-Up on the Cheap. Click the logo above to check 'em out! Spoiler: there's a 40% off Maybelline sale at Rite Aid (a GREAT time to use any coupons you may have sitting around) and a big ol' "Boo!" for the fact that there are no true BOGOFREE deals on makeup at any of the three chains next week. But, there are some good Extra Bucks deals at CVS.

I know I'm not just imagining this: over the course of the past several months, BOGOFREE deals at the drugstores have become less and less frequent. In fact, I think Walgreens has stopped them completely. So sad.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Yep, you're right! I haven't seen any BOGOFREE deals in a really, really long time. Hmmm....not cool. lol I sound like a kid who had his candy taken away :D kinda true though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah and CVS isn't much better, I can't remember a BOGOFREE there in awhile. It seems like Rite Aid is the only one that does them at least once or twice a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also noticed the lack of BOGOFREE deals. :( It's very disappointing. 40% off is one of the better deals around these days.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig