Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rite Aid's new +UP Rewards: I need your feedback!

My contact at Rite Aid just sent me a link to the new +UP Rewards page, which breaks down the entire +UP Rewards program in four simple steps:

(click this image to go directly to Rite Aid's +UP Rewards page)

For those of you who haven't used +UP Rewards yet, they're a lot like Wags Register Rewards and CVS Extra Bucks. You purchase a product that has a +UP Rewards deal and you'll get the indicated +UP Rewards on your reciept, which you can then redeem on your next purchase.  

I've been really happy with this new program so far (it's helping so much to maximize my savings when combined with coupons, sales and Single Check Rebates).  But now I'd love to hear from YOU.  Rite Aid is working on a FAQ sheet that will answer any questions or concerns we may have about the +UP Rewards program and how it all works. So if you have any questions you'd like answered, please either leave a comment on this post or email me directly so that I can pass along your questions to Rite Aid. They hope to have this sheet ready by the end of August, so you have some time to get me your questions or concerns.  

If you're a Rite Aid shopper and haven't tried the +UP Rewards program yet, hopefully you'll have a chance to try it out before August and let me know how it goes. I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love it!! I just hope they dont do away with SCR.

    Staff needs better training though. No one seems to know how Up works. Otherwise I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually find it a bit annoying. Having to keep track of Up rewards in addition to CVS extrabucks and the rebates is a bit of a hassle, especially since they expire so shortly after the purchase. I wish Rite Aid would just stick to the rebates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth: I'm so glad to hear you're liking it as well! And I agree--once the staff better understands the ins and outs of it, I think it will be much easier. :

    JT: Awww, I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. I like to think of it as yet another way to save, but I can understand your point. For me, I've found that it's not something I really need to keep track of that much, since I usually use the +UP rewards on the very next transaction. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, I'd really like to know the following:

    I purchased three different items this evening in one transaction at Rite Aid. All three generated the anticipated UP reward. However, when I duplicated these purchases in the second transaction (I even duplicated the exact same Manf. & Store coupons), none of the UP rewards printed. The manager was very kind and actually gave me the UP rewards in cash. When I arrived home I visited numerous blogsited to see what other shoppers were experiencing w/the same products I purchased. Interestingly, there were varying stories - most shoppers had purchased these successfully the first three times but did not receive the UP reward(s) the fourth time. **Again, mine wouldn't print on only the second attempt. Beth, I'd really like to know: a) why do these sometimes not print? b) why do some folks get them to print several times before they stop and other shoppers only get one transaction to work? c) If Rite Aid intends to limit these, will they be informing shoppers of a universal limit so we aren't left wondering (and embarrassed) at the register?

    Thanks - I can't tell you how badly I'd like to get a comprehensive answer on this issue! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the UP program so far but I don't like that I don't get my bonus off on sale items. I go in RA quite a bid so I've earned an extra 10% off products but I noticed that it doesn't apply to anything on sale. Maybe it sounds a bit greedy but that extra 10% may determine if I buy something or not.

    Also the scanning of the card is a little wacky. Meaning sometimes you can have the card scanned after they begin the order and sometimes you HAVE to give it to them in the beginning or the sale items don't come up.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig