Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Heads up: Great deals comin' your way!

When my fellow bloggers mention awesome beauty-related deals on their blogs, I feel like it's my duty to pass them along to you. Even if there's a chance you might already know about these deals, they're often so good that they're worth repeating. 

First up: if you've been wanting to try the new Olay Total Effects Body Wash, but you're like me and thought it was too expensive to purchase at retail, the fabulous Drugstore Divas has a great post here with instructions to help you get FOUR bottles for just $1.  Even if you don't have the coupons required to take advantage of this deal, this post is still a must-read because it helps you to start thinking about how to be creative and maximize your savings when you're at the drugstore.  When you start combining coupons with promotions (CVS Extra Bucks, etc.) you can save soooo much money it's unbelievable. So be sure to check out this post and remember these tips! 

Also, I have to say that I giggled a little bit when I saw the tag line for this body wash on the Olay site a few minutes ago: "Gen X face, Boomer Body? Get your body and face on the same age." They certainly know exactly who they're targeting, don't they? I would LOVE to hear from you if you have already tried Olay Total Effects Body Wash. I haven't tried it yet but I'm really curious about it (especially since I'm a proud member of Generation X and all).

Next up: I about squealed when Amber at Beauty Junkies Unite tweeted about this deal yesterday. Did you know that Stila is releasing new palettes that retail for...wait for it...TEN DOLLARS EACH? From Stila? Yep! You must click here for the details.  Unbelievable!

And finally, I know that you bath and body fanatics are already fully aware that both Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret are in the midst of their semi-annual sales (i.e. crazy clearance prices) but did you know that there's also another major bath and body retailer that has very quietly launched its own semi-annual sale online? Click over to the lovely Jeweled Thumb's post to find out more.  

And as always, if you've got any great deals or steals that you'd like to share with us, click here and leave a comment. I'd really appreciate it, and I know others would too! And if you haven't visited that page in a while, scroll down to the most recent comments because there are tons of great deals that have been shared by readers lately!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh, I know, I love the Stila palettes! i'll wait and get mine later in the summer when i can see which color combo i most prefer. you can actually afford to collect them all if you like, though. kudos to Stila for this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post as usual!

    I'll go check out the sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the email about the new Stila palette a few days ago and loved it!! But Stila's shipping is $7.95, and I just can't justify paying 80% of the cost of the item just for shipping.

    But thank goodness, I got a free shipping code in my email the other day!! It is valid until midnight tonight so I suggest you hurry if you want to get the new palette! The code is "refill"

    I placed my order Tuesday. I can't wait to see how it's going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got that Stila palette in the mail today! *Happy dance* :D
    It's such a great deal and the global theme is so cute! I can't wait to see what's in store for next month's palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a ridiculous amount of sales going on right now. There's also one at Anthropologie, which carries some make-up and other pretties and the discount actually makes them somewhat reasonable! haha

    I love The Body Shop sale. I stock up on the home fragrance oils, but this year they didn't really have any good scents. Bummer! I did buy the Deodry deodorant & a hairbrush though.

    Have you heard of L'Occitane? They're also having a sale. They're getting rid of my favorite line (Honey & Lemon -- which reminds a bit of Lush's Honey I Washed the Kids scent) at 50% off, so I was finally able to justify shopping there, since they can be pricey.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig