Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rite Aid news and new CQ & Petites Nail Polishes!

I hit the jackpot today at my favorite Rite Aid! There was so much new stuff--it was a good thing I had a 10% off my entire purchase coupon that Rite Aid just sent me for reaching my points goal (one of the perks of the Wellness+ Card!).

Let me show you what I spotted!

(click any picture to enlarge)

First, we have a brand new collection from Petites called Color Fever:

I couldn't resist--I bought two shades from this new collection. Any guesses as to which ones I bought? I'll post swatches soon so check back if you're curious. :)

Also, CQ has some new shades:

I bought one shade from this collection--any guesses? I'll swatch it soon!

Also, I had to show you this new collection of glosses I spotted because they're just too cute:

Cherry, Cola, White Cherry and Grape Icee Lipglosses

A lot of you are probably saying, "Yeah, whatever. Next." But look at them up close:

There's holographic micro-glitter in all of these glosses! How cool is that? I know it's kind of hard to see in these pics, but trust me, it's there and these are super neat in person. I neeeed one! I think there were $1 each, but I already had those nail polishes in my basket so I passed (for now).

And one more thing I want to share with you Rite Aid shoppers--check this out:


What is an +UP REWARD, right? Well I am DELIGHTED to tell you that it's the equivalent of CVS Extra Bucks and Walgreens Register Rewards! Basically, if you make a qualifying purchase, you'll get your UP+ Reward on your receipt, which you can use toward your next purchase. THANK YOU, Rite Aid!! I am so happy you have this program now, and I know that a lot of you are too!

That's it for now, but as always, I'd love to hear from you in the comments about anything mentioned in this post!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I can't wait to see swatches :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love displays like that, were there are so many lovely colors you can't chose and the price means you don't really have to chose....Ah, why couldn't Sweden be like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Icee lipglosses! Ah, I wish we had a Rite Aid somewhere in my area, they always have such great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I cant wait to find those new Petites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phyrra: I hope you liked them! :)

    schmut: I agree--I love displays like this too! :) I'm sorry you don't have this brand in Sweden though. But I bet you have some other wonderful products that we in the US don't have! :D

    Marie: Yay!! Another Icee fan. :)

    adorepink: You neeeed some of these, honey! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig